Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold last night 2.5C but bright and sunny 8C, so far and warming up quickly.

At last the I can see dining room table top as the plants are all back where they should be Gardening on the cards for me today, get out there while I can!
    Have good'un everyone..

Comment

• Good morning all.
      A nice morning but I do believe rain is on the way.
      Did so much gardening yesterday my hands and knees are still aching so if it rains I may get a rest.
      Off to the library to return my books.
      Catch you all later and have a good day.
      Happy May day to those celebrating.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,hints of blue in the sky,a much better day so far,have a good day all.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon, a dull cold day here, and now with occasional slever in the wind, though I think it will get heavier and it is rain forecasted for afternoon, have three of the boy's here and waiting for the oldest to come home, just wondering how three young boys can make so much noise, I will need to go and see what they are doing
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I see VC has been to the beautician again for a face lift, some of these people can work wonders with what they get
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here still chilly. Haircut today so an early finish at work. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,been awake since dark/sillyO'clock,bit chilly and wet out,Rary i noticed a dentistry job,it does suit her,hope your all well,look after yrselves,this little flower is starting to droop a bit now,shut eye comming along.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. Gusty as billy-o and rain. Looks like I'll be continuing with the dreaded DIY

Enjoy your day whatever you're up to
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Well...I had an unexpected trip out yesterday!....we went to a small Vide Grenier yesterday afternoon and came away with a couple of bits and pieces for my craftwork and also a jar of banana and rum jam!
                    Cor...it is lovely!....I don't really like rum ( particularly the dark one) but he said it was a tiny amount so we tried it. Absolutely delish!
                    I just now need to find a recipe!
                    It's quite dark so must also be made with Demerara sugar...mmmm....
                    ( well...most things are mmm ..when you are on a diet!!!!)

Have a great day peeps...ironing then helping a friend take stuff to the tip.

See ya later...have a great 'un!
                    Last edited by Nicos; 02-05-2018, 07:43 AM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy so glad I made the most of yesterday
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
                        Morning all. Gusty as billy-o and rain.
                        Rain stopping and starting here, wish it would make up its mind! I've still got some damp washing to go on the line.

Bits and pieces to do in the g/house then the same indoors.... got my head in a good book atm so dare say some book-time will be slotted in
                        Have a good'un...

Comment

• Morning, rain from yesterday afternoon seems to have gone and we have a lovely sunny morning. Always on the look out for a good book...what are you reading Thelma?
                          Have a great day everyone.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning. Awful rain yesterday but drying out now in the wind. Dropped dog at vets for her x-ray, so just waiting to see what they say.
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• ^Hope the x-ray results are good, hh.

As for here, well, there was definitely a frost this morning and a relatively hard one at that.

Friend came round this morning and chopped up all the weeds and turned over the surface with his tractor. It's looking perfect and I'm feeling a lot jollier about the whole thing. And my chitted potatoes are absolutely perfect, so all in all, well timed, especially as temps are due to improve towards the end of the week.

Have a jolly day, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                                ...what are you reading Thelma?
                                Have a great day everyone.
                                Not to everyone's taste, I know, but I have enjoyed the Outlander books by Diana Gabaldon but there are still a few I haven't read. This one is The Scottish Prisoner, next up is Seven Stones to Stand or Fall.
                                So I could be missing for quite a while LOL......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X