No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the first time since before Christmas I can get my shoe on. Down the club with SWMBO this lunch for a slow pint or two.......
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Eldest Daughter being "With Child" and having a few difficulties, (Shushhhh!) Not made it common knowledge yet, but further tests and result's today showing all is spot on n "Hunky Doory"

One very "Happy Chappie!"
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
        Eldest Daughter being "With Child" and having a few difficulties, (Shushhhh!) Not made it common knowledge yet, but further tests and result's today showing all is spot on n "Hunky Doory"

One very "Happy Chappie!"
        That we will soon have a Grand D.................
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Where to start?

A surprise present of The Good Life on 8 DVDs - that will keep me chuckling in the evenings
          Its February;
          The washing blowing in the sunshine;
          The first crocuses in the "lawn" aka grass................

Comment

• Sun came out and I have all the windows in house open...how lovely to get nice fresh air in...especially when you have a doggie!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Where to start?

A surprise present of The Good Life on 8 DVDs - that will keep me chuckling in the evenings
              Its February;
              The washing blowing in the sunshine;
              The first crocuses in the "lawn" aka grass................
              Have a titter for me when you watch Margot and the piglets.......priceless.

Oh and old comedies make me happy...........come back Hyacinth all is forgiven.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• "Love Thy Neighbour" give me loads of "Chuckles" Years gone by as well as "Dave Allen at Large"
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Today I saw a pair of Great Tits & a pair of Robins together within a foot of each other so they must get on alright,before this I'd just seen the singles everyday in the garden so it's nice they've paired up ready to start a family at the same time!

Comment

• Two Sheds back in town. :-)

Comment

• 25 squid from Uncle Ernie.................
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I've got a Pied Wagtail...................................no unruley comments please.

Comment

• Got a bit of the old mojo for decorating back,ahh it's looking better all ready,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                            I've got a Pied Wagtail...................................no unruley comments please.
                            We've got one in the front garden as well it likes to sit on the dog when she's lying down - the dog doesn't mind either
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• We have Grey Wagtails here with yellow undersides. They run across the roof of the shed and the house next door. Always make me laugh

Comment

• Wagtails bouncy bums.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X