No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^That was speedy and you are welcome you can throw a seedy bean party. Why my Dad thinks a few beans equates to an entire butter tub I will never know and he always does it, bless him

Belated hug from me as well

My happies

A happy Lumpy and other happy grapes.
    Seeing a buzzard close up- come out of the woods with its prey whilst doing the school run yesterday.
    Seeing one of the red kites this morning on the school run. Haven't seen either of them for a while.
    First morning with no ice for a while and temps look to be on the way up for the next week or so. Which means I can do ground work in the garden at the weekend.
    My youngest being a caterpillar down the hallway (have no idea where she got that idea from)
    My youngest sending her colouring pencils to the naughty step, the green pencil is very, very naughty (bless her, it's hilarious)
    Getting rid of stuff to the charity shop
    Getting bargains from the charity shop (and thankfully not as much as I got rid of)
    Feeling better knowing there are more options to my oldests speech therapy.
    My oldest pretending to read to my youngest (it is so cute)
    Looking at starting my own business next year
    Seedlings appearing in the props.

It must almost be the end of Jan

Comment

• Getting the key to my new plot and passing my pre op( after last years let down ) on the same day.
      wont be long now.
      Last edited by jackarmy; 26-01-2017, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• So happy to be able to amuse others with my painful toe!
        Who would have guessed?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Handing in my notice! 4 weeks to go. Big grin! And a huge sigh of relief. Also my boss cried.
          You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Originally posted by ancee View Post
            Handing in my notice! 4 weeks to go. Big grin! And a huge sigh of relief. Also my boss cried.
            Had he/she hurt her toe ?
            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Twist and Shout on the radio (Desert Isl Disks) transported me to my youf !!

Comment

• Kelvin's sympathetic manner....
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• what lovely neighbours/friends we have,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• See, there is a good reason.......................

Click image for larger version

Name:	12316305_414877415388042_2467926428404745999_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	2370862
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• A 'niggle' which is resolved after 4 months. That is, a static niggle for just short of 4 months; the resolution in a miraculous manner in 3 days. Moral of the story, it's only when you can pinpoint the root of the problem that you can solve it.

To prove it out, tonight, I ran up the road and down the road and up the road and down the road and up the road and down the road. Neighours think I am a loony, but I am sooooooo happy.

Comment

• Glad you are happy Hazel, but I have no idea what you are on about!
                        sigpic

Comment

• I think that might be why we moved out of Sutton Coldfield...
                          sigpic
                          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                            Glad you are happy Hazel, but I have no idea what you are on about!
                            Ha ha! yes - it would help if I'd told you this was running related, and the niggle was a persistantly tight hamstring.

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                            I think that might be why we moved out of Sutton Coldfield...
                            So in North Devon you don't get your neighbour, a middle aged woman, repeatedly sprinting up and down your road, Baldy? Funny I thought it was normal.

My happy is that I can run up and down the stairs (or anywhere else in fact) with ease again. Good to be alive, doncha' know!

Comment

• Happiness today was finding my favourite baseball cap that I thought I'd lost in November.

It wasn't in any of the usual places I put headgear, I'd searched hall coat-hooks, top shelf of wardrobe, bedroom floor etc.

I found it this morning quite by chance, on the back of the spare bedroom door, hanging up with my clean beesuit. Doh..

Click image for larger version

Name:	jan 2107 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	2370885
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Finally buying some Charlotte seed potatoes, they will be happily chitting in my clean and newly painted porch by tomorrow lunchtime
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X