No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One raised bed cleared, compost added and the little tunnel erected.
    Marbled newt in the pond - hello spring
    (Watch out for those wagtails - we had to keep the shutters closed on a window and put a tarp. over the car because one decided to attack his reflection in the windows and mirrors. Very funny but very mucky!!)
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Having a new Mod!!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Having a new Mod!!!
        You all better be on best behaviour now

Comment

• Me too?...darn!

Comment

• Ditto ref the Mod from me too
            Happy you are back VC
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• In all the rain we've had today we just had 20 minutes of proper, big, blobby snow!!!!!

I know it's nothing compared to what other peeps have had, & some of you are sick of the stuff by now, but this is the first snow we've had in our garden in at least 5 years, & first time ever youngest has seen snow!

Happy break outside with coats running around shouting "snoooooooow" (me included )

Eldest still found enough to pelt me with a few snowballs & youngest couldn't believe it. I'll say it again.......

Snoooooooooooooooowww!!!!
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Playing lets day dream and if I had a little more money when I came across something on tiger sheds website

ZFC-1 Log Cabin | 44mm Log Cabins

gotta love random

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                  Playing lets day dream and if I had a little more money when I came across something on tiger sheds website

gotta love random
                  Yikes! I had no idea you had zombies in Norfolk.

Last time I come to Cromer for a paddle then....
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Havng the afternoon together with my three grandkids.
                    Lovely to spend time to catch up with them and whats going on in their world.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Going to visit a newborn baby!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                        Playing lets day dream and if I had a little more money when I came across something on tiger sheds website

gotta love random
                        That's what MrsW needs on her plot of land.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Being given a 32" flat screen TV which was on it's way to the tip!
                          Does it work?..."well sort of, it has a line down the right hand side so we replaced it a few years ago and it's just been gathering dust"
                          Get it home...plug it in..and it's perfect!!!!( for now at least!)

OH can now go and watch his rugby on it in the other room and I can stay in the lounge ironing watching a film on 'our' TV
                          Bliss

If you don't ask.....eh?

Comment

• Two dogs happily munching bones and leaving me and each other in peace
                            You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• First time I've read this thread. Happiness is talking to my daughter properly in about 5 years. 3 large gins and 2 bottles of wine helped. The whole thing was caused by family Chinese whispers and misinterpretation.

We had such a laugh with the dogs on the Ridgeway last weekend, even though she wrote off a car on a muddy track.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Out again watching our favourite band, buses behaved perfectly both ways - phew!
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X