• Show
Clear All

• lucky you not seen any for about 4 years in mine,

Comment

• It's Saturday!
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Sent for free chinese sauces about 10 months ago and today i got them and lovely cook book too.not bad as i had forgot about them.
        Last edited by Ms-T; 18-02-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
          Sent for free chinese sauces about 10 months ago and today i got them and lovely cook book too.not bad as i had forgot about them.
          Were they coming from China via snail mail? Ms T.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Look at these beauties!

6 Marans eggs laid..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20170219-WA0002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	2371134
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Corblimey!
              I actually managed to add a piccie from my phone!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Finding out what the bird was that sat by the side of the road when we drove past yesterday. A rough legged buzzard. Well it made me happy and hubby turned round so I could get a pic. Unfortunately some nugget drove past like an idiot and made it fly away, but still I happy

Comment

• Now in week two of my course, two days to go for the initial exam, actually sat a mock paper tonight of the 60 questions intended, 48 being a pass, n whacked in 56! "HAPPY DAY'S"

Maybe it as fallen in place!

Not counting my "Chickens" just yet!
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Imagining? D counting imaginary chickens?
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Well, it's what makes my kitties happy . They have found - all by themselves - the bouncy yellow ball.

And that makes me happy, due to the fact that I spend a no inconsiderable amount of time each day standing on my head to retrieve said ball from various cat inaccessible places (under settee, fridge etc).

Comment

• ......giving an old laptop a new lease of life just by changing the operating system......... Ubuntu is totally new to me & unlike anything I have ever seen but by 'eck it runs a lot faster than the old Vista..........just need to dedicate the lappy to the TV.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• That lovely baby pic VC has for her avatar,it always makes me smile,i want to have a cuddle and play time ,such a happy little soul

Click image for larger version

Name:	2e0577f747b8aa6cb684c067930690e0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	2371209
                          Last edited by veggiechicken; 23-02-2017, 01:20 PM. Reason: Giving Lottie a baby!
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Not so much happy as I don't like the idea of anyone out in this, but a big thank you (yes I know they are unlikely to read it on here but they are in my thoughts) and well done to the environment agency and everyone else helping to clear roads and helping people in this weather.

Comment

• Awe thanks VC,that little smile is so infectious.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It's a "Pass"

Over "Jubilant" is not the word, but thank Christ!

Off to get "Leathered"

I must sound a right "Alcholic" on here............But "Boom"............1st stage done!

Now the hard work begins!
                                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X