No announcement yet.

The What makes you Happy thread ...part 7

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sorted out the programme to disable unwanted adverts...............saunters off smugly for a lie down in a darkened room.

2 neighbours, who I have started calling the Gnomes have nearly finished building my teeny new greenhouse who will be called Gertie............seeds in compost next week maybe.

OH slowly getting stronger
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• 25 squid from Uncle Ernie................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Seeing our GG happily doing her homework last night - English, she likes that
        Seeing lovely photos of our Daughter relaxing on holiday
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• my friend giving me this..
          Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000385.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	2371317

Comment

• Knowing I'm not at work on Monday and I can switch off my brain or at least try to... Think it's going to take a while... It might be raining outside but the prospect of not having to go back there is making my heart sing with joy and bad weather is not going to dampen my spirits yipee!
            You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Sorry about this Ancee, but wonderful bright sunshine allowing a good few hours in the garden
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Nectarine blossom starting to open in the fruit cage, best get a paintbrush ready.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Dry Weather when I have time to get to the allotment ........ still waiting
                  Last edited by Cadalot; 05-03-2017, 06:25 AM.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Wondering if rats suffer the same problems as humans when they eat fartichokes.
                    Signs of spring.
                    Getting a bit done in the patch
                    A new word for daytime....sunnytime (even when it is peeing it down)

Comment

• A nice win at poker last night..........................

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• £75 from uncle Ernie
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• What made me happy this weekend was being able to get our and fill my new veg trug.

In general it's finding a new hobby in gardening, where unlike the wider world, there is no name calling, no one ridicules what you do or try. all the forums and groups I belong to, people are friendly and pleasant to each other, happy to pass on advice, tips and knowledge. who are happy just to share a common interest.

If more people in the world could be like that, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad place!

Comment

• Last week one of the chaps reported his telescopic ladder was getting the worse for wear, not bad for a five year old piece of kit used every day.

Today received a letter form the supplier, urgent recall, total refund, so its back with the old, out with the new, NO cost............................

Some you win................

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Tears for Fears - Sowing the seeds
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Out in the sun shine beach fishing all day, even if all the fish were small and went back.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X