Hair

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks VC and LD.
    My hair is a little shorter than that now and the natural wave a little tighter.
    And yes VC, that's the back. This is the pic that the GG took last year, I was gobsmacked that I was grey!
    I still thought I was blonde ......
    Nannys make memories

Comment

I've always thought of mine as Salt 'n' Pepper...................More like a polo with a hole in the middle...............
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post

now I know who to look for at the EGS
        Last edited by bearded bloke; 27-01-2016, 09:05 PM.
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

BB I won't be looking that smart. I brushed my hair special for the selfie

Comment

Make sure you ask BB to show you his hair, SP I did

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Make sure you ask BB to show you his hair, SP I did
              What?!?!!!! I feel I need to know BB a little better before I started asking those sort of questions

Comment

It was the first time we'd met

Comment

I lost all my hair to chemo, it used to be quite thick and a bit wavy, it grew back incredibly curly, everyone said it would go back to normal but now it is long, thick and all in ringlets, like Shirley Temple, it's incredibly hard to manage because I can't brush it anymore or use a wide toothed comb, I just run my fingers through it. I'm not complaining of course, a pile of ringlets is much better than no hair at all!!
                  The best things in life are not things.

Comment

In answer to the question re grey hair. I was a natural blonde, but as I got older my hair got darker. It's now a light brown with a sprinkling of grey. I usually colour it dark blonde about every 6 weeks but it hasn't been done for about 6 months now. I bought 2 boxes of my colourant when I found them on offer and am reluctant to go and buy more. The ones I have are somewhere in the spare bedroom in a box under a lot of other boxes. I don't know how I can do a selfie of my hair as I'd have to be a contortionist.

And why does the spill chucker think I've spelt colour wrong, also spelt and chucker.

I could post one taken at a party about 5 years ago. My hair was a bit shorter then. Oh and it's straight as a yard of pump water (my mothers expression).
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                      It's now a light brown with a sprinkling of grey.
                      Just say to peeps .... You wouldn't believe how much I jusy paid the hairdresser for these highlights ... sorted

Sadly going grey is part of natures process My once blonde hair is now grey/white or fallen out
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

My cousin told me a lady who worked for her was completely grey, she had chemo and her hair grew back blonde!

Not that I'm recommending it of course!
                        The best things in life are not things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                          Ancee, not Cruella De Ville, more Lily Munster? Like that Mallen Streak, maybe I will ask the hairdresser for that tomorrow when I'm there!
                          I've had the front stripped last month in readiness. So it's a pale blonde at the moment. It's a two stage process. I think I look like a super hero! Lol
                          You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                            I quite like the idea of going a nice shade of lilac.
                            stopped dying my hair a few years ago, so glad I did, could somebody flip my pic please

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61617[/ATTACH]
                            Go for it! You'll be the trendiest Nanny in town!

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

I'm not grey yet. But it is creeping up on me slowly. I will never die my hair. As you've probably noticed I don't care what I look like . And I've got better things to spend my money on...........SEEDS seeds seeds!

Comment

Been stripped again this morning. Not quite white enough yet. I'm aiming for picture 3! Whitey-grey. I'm not as snooty as I look in these photos. I am the worlds most unphotogenic person!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X