• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a short back & shine with a severe facial trimming
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Is it grey Janie? Grey hair is massively fashionable at the moment. As are blue lilac and pink rinses! There are loads of young girls with hair dyed grey and lilac. It looks amazing beleive it or not! I've got a grey "Mallen streak" so I'm going with it, as I'm fed up of dying it . On Friday I'm going grey at the front, and yes, you can call me Cruella De Ville!
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Me chainsawing last weekend...

Don't worry - this was posed for the camera - I'm normally covered with safety gear..
        Attached Files

Comment

I agree with everyone else - do what makes you happy!

Comment

Ancee, not Cruella De Ville, more Lily Munster? Like that Mallen Streak, maybe I will ask the hairdresser for that tomorrow when I'm there!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ancee View Post
              Grey hair is massively fashionable at the moment.
              That's good to know Ancee. I like to be fashionable

Comment

Me too VC! Although I,d class mine as silver! No Bald bit's yet! Which is a blessing! But more frequently need an hat to keep In the warmth!

Oh! The coming of age and all that goes with it!
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

I'm more white than grey - and have been for years
                  About 25 years ago, in work, someone came to see me and asked a young lad where I was. He said "She's the silver haired lady by the window!". They called me Sylvia after that!

Comment

The little I have left is white, but I don't have to look at it so not worried in the slightest.

Comment

I'm with everyone else. Do what makes you happy. I'm with you 100% on not trusting hairdressers! My aunt was a hairdresser and she always used to do my hair. She passed away nearly 15years ago now!! I've only been to a hairdresser twice in that time, just to have my ends done. They always take to much off "butchers".
                      And for your information BM I'm cousin it.

Can someone flip the picture please. I don't like standing on my head!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by veggiechicken; 27-01-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

well, there goes another mental picture and that's after turning my lappie upside down . I still can't understand how I manage to conjure up images

Comment

You have a lovely smile, SP

Comment

Thanks VC.............. And for flipping the photo

Comment

I quite like the idea of going a nice shade of lilac.
                              stopped dying my hair a few years ago, so glad I did, could somebody flip my pic please

Attached Files
                              Last edited by veggiechicken; 27-01-2016, 04:46 PM. Reason: Is that front or back NS?
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                I'm more white than grey - and have been for years
                                About 25 years ago, in work, someone came to see me and asked a young lad where I was. He said "She's the silver haired lady by the window!". They called me Sylvia after that!
                                Thats better than what i used to get called,a 4 eyed golly %%%,i can laugh about it now,but not then,Tuesday am off to get a trim and a dip,the last 12 month or so,i treat myself every 6 or 8 weeks,feels good,wish mine was as straight as yours NS,
                                Last edited by lottie dolly; 27-01-2016, 05:00 PM.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X