Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear your news Martin winging big hugs your way.

Comment

Morning All. Chucking it down here too. I know I have to brave it soon to let the chooks out. They're having a little lie-in this morning - I think everyone else is too
      C'mon sleepyheads, rise 'n shine

Comment

Morning All

Sorry to read your bad news Martin.

Raining here as well.....so gloomy and grey out, never mind, it's a day closer to spring

Comment

Martin I'm sorry to hear about Cassie xx
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Morning all,
            Lovely sunny day here but a bit blustery, i feel in quite a good moody (for a change ) i should maybe put it to some good use.
            I have a lot of my pepper and chilli seeds laid out on the table ready with the seed cells already filled. I hope i get around to it today

So sorry Martin, it is very sad when you lose a furry part of your family. x

Have a lovely day x
            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Good morning all from a bladdy soggened Nestland, when is it gonna ease off?...........Sorry for the loss of your puss Martin. Think it may be another day indoors, enjoy whatever you may be doing.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Morning all. Sorry that you had to lose Cassie Martin. But you gave her a good life.

It was horrid here yesterday, wet and jolly cold ... and today has not started much better. So ... I will go and get some grocery in a bit - proper food, not Xmas type stuff. I have a freezer full of cheese and sausage rolls. What is the thing with Christmas cheese? I don't remember overdosing on cheese when I was younger .. this must be a recent introduction or perhaps I am just selectively forgetful.

So back on the Slimming W**** wagon after the excess of the holiday. Healthy soup, fruit and veggies and no alcohol for a bit. I was going to plant onion seed today, I still might. Also need to take down the Christmas tree although I fear as soon as I move it, I will have a Christmas stick and a pile of needles on the conservatory floor Whatever you do, remember this is the weekend! Enjoy.

Comment

Good morning all from a very dull Dublin. At least its not raining (yet). We had the most awful weather yesterday. It rained and galed from early morning right through the whole day.
                  Anyway, I think I am going to take down my Christmas tree and decorations today. I have an urge to get back to some kind of normal.

Martin, I am so sorry to hear the sad news about your cat, i am sure she will be sadly missed.
                  We had to have one of our two cats put to sleep last year so I know how you feel.
                  I hope everyone has a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone, although it's nearly afternoon lol
                    Dull and rainy here, so been doing a few chores, hubby thinks I'm not well lol
                    The aim today is to clear out my kitchen cupboards and rid them of anything not used in the last year.
                    It's long overdue and will make a big difference I know. The charity shop will gain as well.
                    Was looking forward to a bacon sarnie for lunch, see rant thread.
                    Have a great weekend
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

Morning all...just! It's dull here today and very cold but so far no rain!

So sorry to hear about Cassie, Martin...such a difficult time. We were devastated when we lost our kitty a few years ago. Our little dog doesn't have too long with us and I am dreading when the time comes to say goodbye! It's amazing how close you become to an animal isn't it?

Well having a walk to the MiL this afternoon so looking forward to that...we have always got on really well. I know that's not the usual way of things but I've been lucky!

Hope you all have a lovely day!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks all for your sympathies, much appreciated.

It's not very nice outside today so I'm going to be taking down all the indoor Christmas decorations and packing them away for next year. For some reason it's a job I always enjoy even more than putting them up before Christmas!

The outdoor lights in the back garden will have to wait until it's a nicer day. No hurry.

Have a good day everyone.
                        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Martin.

Good afternoon,

I got up at quarter to 11 this morning. I've not had a proper lie in for ages! Today I am going no where, just going to relax, catch up with you guys coz I aint been on here for a few days, read my book and maybe do some knitting.

Have a good day
                          Carrie

Comment

Aww Martin- how sad.
                            You clearly did the best thing for her, but it doesn't take away any of the pain does it?
                            xx

I'm just having a quiet afternoon getting the washing done and about to make a very loooong list of all the faults my car needs sorting out pretty quickly as I've tried ignoring them for ages and they arte now having a knock on effect- on top of the very major service.
                            My stomach is flipping just at the thought of the potential bill
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Well, glorious day here in Ireland - we're flying back to England in a few hours, so I hope the wind keeps away.

It's a small propeller plane that Aer Lingus use for local flights - I've probably built bigger ones out of Lego.

God, I hate flying.
                              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

I feel your pain Martin, our cat, Mikey was 19 1/2, I still weep for him at times like this.
                                You gave her a good home and life and did all you could. Take comfort from that
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X