This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthurnoon all!
    Got back at absolutely stupid o'clock.fr having been next door to bring in the new year/ celebrate the hostess's 60th burpday and her retirement.....big do.
    Not been awake long and could do with having a siesta!

Hope you all have a great 2016 and the world is kind to you x
    Last edited by Nicos; 01-01-2016, 03:29 PM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

For all who have posted, don't forget:

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ary_86866.html
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Evening all and a very Happy 2016 to everyone! We were in bed by about 1.30am but the dogs decided that as it was New Years they would quite like to get up and play at 3,4 and 5am...you get the idea. To say I'm tired is an understatement! Been for a walk this afternoon to get rid of some cobwebs! It is soooo cold, the wind would cut right through you! Wonder if we will get snow later, the sky is very pink looking. Enjoy your evening everyone!
        sigpic

Comment

Ner sner ere yay(for the fact and the saying ) just heavy rain.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Good evening Folks, notice from the posts its mostly the females who were out late, and yes Jay I believe you, it was the dogs!! Well it was a dry day here today, and I was out at the greenhouse working on my staging, finaly got it raised by about 9in. and as it was cold I put my fire on, thas the first time this year, I also covered one of my veg. beds with cardboard and seaweed, and by the time I got that done my hands were freezin, so called it a day, went in the house sat down and fell asleep, and thats a thing that I dont do very often. well time to wish you all a good night, and all the best for the Year ahead, soon be time for seed sowing, I wonder what we will do to help me sleep tonight Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Just read what I put down about the fire, I should have said this winter, not this year
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                I wonder what we will do to help me sleep tonight Goodnight
                That'll be take a tablet then..................
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Ner sner ere yay(for the fact and the saying ) just heavy rain.
                  Its rained here all day Flo apart from getting some lettuce from the GH I've been indoors. mostly reading.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

BM that like is not for a good suggestion, its for showing an alternative to what I was thinking, and I will make sure OH does not read your post

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                      I wonder what we will do to help me sleep tonight Goodnight
                      Have a nightcap, rary,

just keep your feet cool instead

Comment

Evening all and Happy New Year to all...
                        Feeling delicate today after a New Years party at a neighbours..
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

I was determined not to feel rubbish today due to drink so I drank a few waters in between it really helped!
                          Walked the dog along the river today, it was pouring down. I'm not sure I enjoyed it at the time but Stan did and I felt better for it when I got in. Though I had to go out again tonight to listen to the Wilts and Swindon youth Orchestra, son no2 plays the clarinet. They've practiced all week, six hours a day for this concert. It was a full house and a very good performance....and they do it all again tomorrow.

Comment

Not the best start to the year ... this evening, my cat Cassie, the family pet of 16 years, who has been in decline for the last few months, lost the use of her back legs. She was so distressed that we had to take her to the vet to be put down. She's had a good life and we weren't expecting her to last much longer, but it's still a shock when the day comes.

The vet said it was probably an aneurism, a blood clot that has cut off supply to her legs. Poor Cassie was very calm for the injection and slipped away quickly, quietly and painlessly.

We will miss her.
                            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

So sorry Martin Its never easy when the day comes to say goodbye. (((Big Hugs)))
                              Last edited by veggiechicken; 02-01-2016, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Martin. It's the real downside to having a pet.

Persisting rain up here today and forecast for next week or so is dire.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X