Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all,sunshine just now,the mist that is home,has lifted a bit for now ,some normality creeping in,now where did i put that get up and go,want to sow onion seed,but other things still needed to be done first,have a good day all,and enjoy this sunshine.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Here ya go....for all our 'sickies'.....

Jon...dreadful news about the theft...can't say on here what I really want to say.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon all

Tis Monday again, but it's a bearable one as I have an appointment tonight with an old friend...I shall be enjoying a few creamy pints of Guinness at the local with one of the neighbours...Good start to a week I reckon...

Sorry to hear that news SJ Wouldn't you just love to catch them sometime...
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Son who helped me fit and wire a towbar to mynew motor decided he owned me and asked me to pick up and deliver a kids quad bike for him today. Job done but he doesn;t own me any more .

Took up most of the morning though which was a pain. Managed to do a few minor pointing jobs this afternoon but rain threatening so I moved back inside.

At least it is warmer out there now

Heard from one of my customers who has been in dispute with a neighbour over a huge conifer tree for a number of years and he has always refused to have it pruned or cut down. 50 ft tall thing!! Did that tree not come down in the recent storms. Two cars written off along with a shed fencing and a hedge. At least no-one hurt.

Tree owner's response after tree came down - claim off your own insurance policies. He lives in Oz and his house is let.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
              Oh and rary, did you not get a straw out?
              HA HA, jist rubb it in at a time of great loss and no I did not get a straw out, I didny have one with me if I had thought about it (instead of standing crying) I should have taken my shoes off and used my socks to soak it up, and no I wasnt crying about the loss of whisky, but the fact I had spent the money.
              Last edited by rary; 25-01-2016, 09:28 PM.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• good evening Folks, it was rather wet and dull here today, but as I had to take the car for a service it wasn`t a big problem, was out at the greenhouse this evening and the outside temperature is dropping, have now set up a heat pad and have sowen some cauliflower, also some flowers and placed some begonia tubers on it, I want to try having my hanging baskets in bloom from June till end of September this year. I have been trying to strech my thumbs a bit (due to romantics) but OH says I`m to late. Well I wish You all a good night, and for those who are able to get into their gardens remember you could always come and help us other Grapes catch up. Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning All
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo, All

Looking after the youngest grandkids today......hopefully we will survive

Comment

• Haha, good luck with that GL....I'm so thankful mine aren't toddlers anymore

Roadworks on the school run need to get a move on or its gonna take a lifetime to get through them! Anyone want a quick coffee first? Kettles just boiled..
                      Have a good day all!

Comment

• Mornin all'n'all n'everyone

Ey up...who's nicked the sun????
                        Looking forward to clearing the front of the house today.
                        Lots of pots , leaves, weeds in gravel etc...(plus bits of debris from the cement mixer, building work etc needing picking out!) Certainly a few hours work.
                        Seems I've got the bug finally!.....

Until it rains!!!

I'm certainly a fair weather gardener....just hoping it's a bit warmer out there today than it looks.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, feeling a bit better today, so that's nice.
                          Rain forecast for later on, so I'm not doing much today. Plenty of housework could be done, just not in the mood lol
                          Have a great day everyone
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning no sunshine here either Nicos the winds scared it away.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oi, You Lot!..................Good Morning.....................It's a miserable old Nestland today so if I do venture outside, it'll be wrapping up time again, ah well, never mind, it's February next week................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all,glad your feeling a bit better NS,must have been the med's Nicos left out for peeps.
                                HAVE to get the cleaner and duster out today,tidy up/find homes for things,so need to dig deep for some getupandgo,but not until i had me food and drink ext,it's so nice to have some calm and order in the air ,just MY brain and energy have to catch up,but hope is in the air
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X