Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got most of the washing dry on the line as blowy and lots of sunshine. Smells so much better off the line. Even done the ironing.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Artnoon All! The Sun's shining on the righteous and its a glorious day - and I'm worth it
      Sending you some of my sunshine
      Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Blummin cold here now. I've been standing outside with the local builder, eyes watering, shivering in my 3 layers of fleece. :
      Need coffee to warm up - would you like some? I have Cake
      Did the sun go away. Or could it be you were not so righteous after all
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• just took my no1son out for a driving lesson :eek I need a brandy or three!

Comment

• Rather you than me Scarlet.... Have a couple of years grace yet..

Though I do also need a brandy...an hour and half in dentist chair and a 350 bill
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• 350!!!! Bloody hell! That's a rip off Though I still think you had the long straw He didn't even understand the words STOP, STOP!!! My foot nearly put a hole in the floor. OH said I would laugh about it Tomorrow - I don't think so!

Comment

• well after a days rain all day(now turned to snow) things rather came to a head tonight. Water running down the street like a river and threatening to flood my over 80's neighbours across the road. Phoned Council. Sorry we can't get sand bags out to you but we can tell you where to get them. Can't get car out and even if I could, Recent hernia op and lugging bags of sand don't mix.

Phone Grampian police and they came out pronto. Full marks to them. Not evacuating yet but will keep a very close eye on my two old ladies.

Water level now dropping but City on high alert for flooding with high tide. And more rain tomorrow

Airport is closed after hole in main runway caused by floodwater.

I mean, this is Aberdeen, we don't do flooding at least on our side of the City

Comment

• Whoops, it's not Grampian Police anymore. It's Police Scotland

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  350!!!! Bloody hell! That's a rip off Though I still think you had the long straw He didn't even understand the words STOP, STOP!!! My foot nearly put a hole in the floor. OH said I would laugh about it Tomorrow - I don't think so!
                  I took 2 family members out for lessons..........."once"........one of them hit a concrete pillar, the other ran into the back of a BMW.............once was enough.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hope everything's ok tomorrow AP, and bless you for looking after your neighbours, it is so easy to shut your eyes to these things, hopefully will hear from you tomorrow
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hit a BMW?!!? That must have been expensive. It's scary BM, I tried not to shout I can understand why lessons costs so much now they keep asking to drive home from Bath - in rush hour! Driving instructors must be saints!

AP, our village has flooded several times, fortunately we just get stranded. In dec 2013 our 93 year old neighbour was flooded and had to move out she moved back in during July 14 and was flooded again just 6weeks later. She was as hard as nails and took it all in her stride but it was upsetting to watch. Fingers crossed your neighbours don't have to go through the same.

Comment

• Just been reading about your weather AP., trains off and no bus replacement because of road conditions and saw that the airport was also closed! Keeping everything crossed that all is ok with you and your two ladies tonight!

Scarlet, I never once took our kids out driving, left that to the OH as my nerves definitely couldn't take it!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all!
                          Ah well, no rest for the wicked! I could have done with a lie in this morning but at least it's Friday!
                          Dark, cold and very windy out there this morning.

AP, how are your neighbours?

Comment

• Morning all'n'all from a cold, calm yet dry Nestland. It's funny but when I have a job to do I can't rest or sleep until it's finished so best crack on with the fence, just waiting for a bit of daylight........... Have a good day whatever you may be doing, for all you workers..................it's Fridyeh!.................
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good Morning and Happy Friday, though not so happy for some Feels really cold here this morning, but no rain - yet. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Pictures of Aberdeen this morning shows an awful situation. Hope all is ok with AP.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X