Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone'n'all from a wet freezing Nestland.............Indoor chores only today me thinks, have a good one & a safe one for Lisa, hope the wind passes quick.................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning All

Rain, rain, rain today by the looks of it!

"West Yorksire Organic's Group" Potato day today, so best get a wiggle on and get there early for the best selection!
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good morning all and a lovely sunny morning here. I am off out for a walk but i think I may need to anchor myself down its so breezy.
        I decided to walk with the wind at my back and get the bus back, so that should help.
        Have a good day all whatever the weather.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning All quite warm here today but dull.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all It's double digits & time for some 'sounds' ...
            Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
            quite warm here today but dull.
            ... Brainwork to take some of the dullness out of the day

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              Morning everyone'n'all from a wet freezing Nestland.............Indoor chores only today me thinks, have a good one & a safe one for Lisa, hope the wind passes quick.................
              Gees.............I think I jinxed Lisa................
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Yes i blame you BM, get on a plane and help me fix another, the least you could do
                I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Arthurnion all!

Had a great time at market.
                  Bought some oysters for tomorrow and a selection of lovely cheeses.
                  Couldn't find a pud we both fancied so I'm going to make a Victoria sponge and cram it full with extra thick creme fraiche and frozen raspberries...and some chocolate involved no doubt

OH will be watching the rugby soon so I may well make it this afternoon. Well, it's 'orrid outside, so I might as well!

Before I forget...Scarlet...well done, it's good to hear of kindnesses like that
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• A grey, cold and windy afternoon to you all. It is not good. Much too cold to do anything outside although we have not had rain for 48 hours now (!!!) so the lawn may be dry enough tomorrow for me to walk on. Then I can get the buddleia cut back. Going to cuddle up on sofa and watch the rugby I think. Housework holds no appeal. Enjoy your weekend.

Comment

• Afternoon all and thanks for all the good wishes...too many to mention. We got Alfie home but he is not really any better. On strong antibiotics so I guess we have to keep our fingers crossed that they work. He is really weak, can't stand very long and looking miserable, poor thing. He's still not eating so we have decided to syringe a little bit of watery porridge into him, maybe once he has something in his stomach he may feel better. Just wanted to say thanks to you all.

It's very cold and we have had sleet this morning, and here was me thinking it was supposed to be cold and frosty...must have looked at the wrong forecast! Hope everyone has a lovely day and that the wind dies down for you Lisa!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Forgot to say well done Scarlet...I like to think the world has more people in it like you than not!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Wet and very cold out. I put my gloves on but only managed to stay outside for a short time - much too cold and now the wet stuff has set in for the day. Stan didn't want to come in. I can't go in the GH though cos he wants to come in too!

Love my certificate BM!

Coffee anyone?

Comment

• Can i have a Irish coffee please
                            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon,

Had much of a lazy day so far watching Utube videos. The sun was out this morning but now gone. I need to catch up with my GYO magazines, I am 3 months behind.

I'll have a coffee please Scarlet. OH said could he have a tea please
                              Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon folks - my early(ish) night last night and foregoing a glass of wine paid off for this morning's run - knocked a over a minute off my 5k PB, and came first in my age category! Golly! People are going to mistake me for someone who can run - how did that happen!

Glad I gritted my teeth through the howling winds/sleet/frozen track at the weekly speedwork sessions at the club throughout Jan and early Feb now.

You lot seem to have had worse weather than we did here in the Midlands this morning - heavy cloud, cold (2deg) and a bit windy, but not bad at all.

Reading back - Scarlet deserves that star and certificate. And c'mon Alfie pup, eat something nice and cheer your mum (and the rest of us) up!

Hold the coffee pot, Scarlet - I'm just nipping out for the paper, and flour and butter for baking later.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X