X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Alfie is well soon Jay

Good evening.

Went to the garden centre this afternoon, didn't see anything I liked. OH has to go Wigan tomorrow so I am going with him and we are going to make a day of it. Maybe have some dinner out.

Hope your all well.
    Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
      Thanks VC! Had a 'lovely' afternoon as Alfie's lump on his bahookie decided it was a good idea to erupt! Will spare you the details,but suffice to say if CSI had turned up they would have had a field day! Lol! Bleugh!!!
      I'm sure Alfie will fell a lot better now that its burst - even if you don't!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
        Scarlet, did you get your boiler problem sorted?
        The boiler man didn't turn up so OH fired it up again the same night, same error, so no heating that night but the next day OH tried again and it worked! It has been fine ever since. So presumably it dried out! The toilet bloke charged me just over £100

Comment

• Evening all!

No sooner had I mentioned on here that my poatato seed was running late, an email arrived saying I'll get them tomorrow! got some chitting to do..

The pancakes have been downed, with smoked bacon and maple syrup..
          <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Evening all..

I am one tired man....Spent the day shovelling stone, digging etc..Am so knackered and it peed rain and snow all day and was so cold..

Had a bath to warm my bones...Showers are so handy but every time I have a bath, I think I must not leave it so long before I have a relaxing bath again....and then don't use it again for ages...
            To the bed...
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              The boiler man didn't turn up so OH fired it up again the same night, same error, so no heating that night but the next day OH tried again and it worked! It has been fine ever since. So presumably it dried out! The toilet bloke charged me just over £100
              I'll lead a collective sigh of relief for you.

Comment

• Good evening Folks, Jay I hope Alfie has a good night, I do miss a dog of my own. Had a lot of heavy rain last night, but down to occasional showers by this morning, then it dried up in the afternoon, the ground is saturated, need a couple of dry days to get my bulbs planted, had intended doing it a couple of weeks ago but other things came up, and now getting nagged to oops! asked to put a carpet down on the stairs,(you start in one corner and finish up doing something in the full house) everything in the kitchen was rearranged, even the cutlery drawer, why would a woman want to rearrange a cutlery drawer, other than to confuse me. Well I wish You all a good night, I am off to bed before that gets moved as well.
                Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning All I'm taking the register this morning (junior doctors). Hope they call it off again. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,

Gosh i hate waking before 7am, it still feels like the middle of the night, meh. This horrible wind has kept us up all night as well, it was bad and still is i do not want to see the damage.

Anyway i better sip up and brave that wind

Have a good day and stay safe x
                    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Gosh...look at the time...so
                      Slept like a baby too! ...must be the pile of pancakes we had last night! ...or maybe not!
                      We had a lovely evening just sat reading in front of the woodfire....must do it more often. It's too easy just sticking on the TV isn't it?

We had a wonderful show flurry yesterday with flakes the size of 50p pieces. Lasted about 30 mins but none of it stuck as the ground was already sopping wet.
                      Lovely to watch though!

Food shopping and swimming later.
                      Hope everyone has a great day!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I would love to be watching snow flakes falling, even the big mountains have had nothing this year. I guess there is still time.
                        I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Morning all
                          I also love snow, i just hate the slush that seems to hang around forever.

Comment

• Good morning,

The sun is out here, not sure for how long. I bet it starts raining soon as I go out later.

Have a good day
                            Carrie

Comment

• Morning all,i know snow is a white,but is still a dirty word to me,it is something magical the way everything is transformed,providing thats all there is to it,but it's not.
                              Bright outside bit of blue in the sky,seem to have slept all night,feels so much better eh.
                              Lisa,sounds like you having a bad time with your weather{wind}.
                              Rary,id alter the kitchen round every now and then,it's called cleaning,and found an easier flow of,where what is,in relation to the sink,cooker,fridge ext.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning a bit fresh out but no wind or frost

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                                Morning all
                                I also love snow, i just hate the slush that seems to hang around forever.
                                I'm like that as well Jack a couple of inches of snow is just enough not to cause problems.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X