Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee, new seed catalogue, feet up and a snoring dog having an adventure in his sleep. Happy days
    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

just looking at the time,and seeing more daylight

Well,i have to look for somat or cry during the aftermath
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Spending most of the day in the garden for the first time this year. Now that the tree pruning is finished the garden looks and feels so much bigger. Sunshine in parts that were often shaded so I can move beds around. In fact, its a whole new world out there and I'm enjoying exploring it- and so are the dogs

Comment

YESSSSSSS!

Done it!

I'm FINALLY up to date with Hubby's accounts.

Yes, I'm shouting, but I don't care!

(Talking of which, why was the mad Adzuki Bean grower banned in the end?)
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            (Talking of which, why was the mad Adzuki Bean grower banned in the end?)
            For NOT living up to her username in as much as, as far as I could tell she failed to put any ... sunshine ... into any of the other members on here's life
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Getting loads done with my new toy................and not a "Golden Labrador" in sight............................For me it always has been & always will be.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

^^ You're still wrong!

I downloaded a new App to my phone the other day. It takes the place of a GPS/SatNag, and is quite useful - even if it isn't very intuitive. BiL has been using it for 5+ years and recommended it.

Anyway, after adding it, and joining up, which is all free (we like free) I then have to choose a username. WTAF!? I tried my first name - name already taken (no surprises there - it's a ruddy common name). Tried my FirstnameSurname in that format - too many letters. FFS! Didn't want to use any of my regular usernames (I like to keep things separate) so in desperation I typed 'StroppyBird'

Job done!

Comment

Thankfully Archie our black labrador has some company as we are dog sitting our daughter's yellow flabbidor.
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

8 yr old TV packed in today

(yup- I know this isn't the rant thread!! )

And so....after 8 yrs we pulled out of storage our plasma TV ( which we paid more than silly amounts of dosh for in 2002!!!!!!)

plugged it in...worked straight away

pressed zappa ( 9 yr old batteries) ...worked straight away

picture clearer than the other TV.....utterly fantastic!!!

Happy ...?

Moi...?

Yup!

( the only downside is that it's not got the plug-in thingymejig for transferring stuff from the ipad) but heck....we can cope with that!!!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Apparently you are both right/wrong depending on how you read things
                      The Golden Labrador is not a purebred dog. It is a cross between the Golden Retriever and the Labrador Retriever.
                      .. however after vast amounts of research it seems my notion of purposeful hybridising is yet to happen

Gello Retrador would be a hit with the labradoodel brigade I reckon

Quote taken from .. Golden Labrador Dog Breed Information and Pictures
                      Last edited by bearded bloke; 19-01-2016, 07:58 PM. Reason: typo
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Sometimes I get to the end of a page of posts and I haven't a clue whether I'm on the Happy or the Rant thread
                        Whatever this thread is I don't like dogmatism

but I do like dogs whatever they're called.

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                          Apparently you are both right/wrong depending on how you read things .. however after vast amounts of research it seems my notion of purposeful hybridising is yet to happen
                          My friend has a Lab/Golden cross - lovely dog. They are also the most common cross-breed used as guide dogs.

Every day is a school day!

Just had to scroll to the top to see which thread I was on too, VC. That way I could add a rant if I needed to lol.

Comment

Fish finger sarnie
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

^^^^ Oh thanks Bren!

Now I want one!

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                                Just had to scroll to the top to see which thread I was on too, VC. That way I could add a rant if I needed to lol.
                                You're confusing me again, G4 Shouldn't you be on the other thread, ranting because you don't have a fish finger sarnie
                                Wouldn't mind one myself actually - (a FF sarnie, not a rant)!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X