X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally having my heated prop plugged in and filling up nicely

Comment

Running round Sutton Park on an absolute delight of a day.

Comment

coming on here for an escape and getting a giggle,and seeing other are happy,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

^^^ had a bit of a melt down day with being ill, not able to get on with things in the garden, try to clean conservatory which I underestimated just how yuck it was. However I have had a nice hot shower, settled with a cuppa and had a fair few giggles reading grapes posts

Comment

Fine port and dark chocolate utter ...............decadence
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Being offered an unlimited amount of chippings. Perfect timing..........Christmad has come early.........or is it late...........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

It don't get better than this.

Sent the son out today a lady was having problems with her combi, one guy had been and failed so she has had no hot water or heating over the weekend.

Just received the following text...................

Hello, Michael has just been. Really pleased with the service. He was professional, polite, efficient and gave a great explanation of the problem - didn't use jargon and make it complicated. Boiler now working, very many thanks I'll recommend you. Taal.

Now do I tell him or do I say now't after all he will only hold his hand out....................
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Very, very good news on the Chat Thrread.
                  Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Going down to the allotment,having a good chat for an hour and getting a free cuppa
                    sigpic

Comment

Fancy sourdough rarebit in bed while I watch silly cooking shows and recover from a looong afternoon of TAing undergrad labs.

Comment

Labs like a looooong walk in the afternoon Martha, especially Golden ones.....................................Opps sorry NCOTWMMHT.............
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

^^^^ YELLOW Labrador, GOLDEN Retriever. Just saying...

Ruddy Brother-in-Law has finally bought a Van. The rest of us can go back to our own lives at last. Well, at least until he breaks it. LOL
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

The really nice man at the local quarry who did not laugh as I asked daft questions about the mysterious world of gravel and said that they offer a 'barrowing' service for £16 a ton.

Yes.....Yes.....Yesssssssssss

Oh and one and a half tons (don't know the difference between imperial and metric, although I think it's a metric weight) including delivery, VAT and barrow service £119.

Result
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Having a pampering session with my daughter. Me and her, ti e.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

The closed Adzuki beans thread. Shouldn't make me smile but it soooo did!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X