This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
    Nah, we can't say things like that anymore, I got told off a while back by a lot of angry lady members (that no longer visit) apparently it's racist
    uh how come new one on me
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It was a new one on most of us, LD, but it happened.
      Best if we let sleeping dogs lie

Comment

• That pygmy dogs lie on smaller persons identities!
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I am not a racist, a sexist, a misogynist, a misandrist or even a feminist. I have no issue with gays, straights, adventurers or abstainers, tee-totallers or drunks. I am a-religious, a-political and have nothing against pygmies, hobbits, short people, tall people, thin people, fat people, gorgeous people or the fuggly-ukkers. Now't against blind people, mentally or pysically handicapped, deaf or mute people.

If anyone takes offence at comments in any of my posts, it is their misunderstanding of my meaning, and not my meaning, that is the cause. Thank you.

Oooooh, it's good to get things of ya chest, innit!?
          Last edited by Glutton4...; 28-06-2016, 07:59 PM.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            I am not a racist, a sexist, a misogynist, a misandrist or even a feminist. I have no issue with gays, straights, adventurers or abstainers, tee-totallers or drunks. I am a-religious, a-political and have nothing against pygmies, hobbits, short people, tall people, thin people, fat people, gorgeous people or the fuggly-ukkers. Now't against blind people, mentally or pysically handicapped, deaf or mute people.

If anyone takes offence at comments in amy of my posts, it is their misunderstanding of my meaning, and not my meaning, that is the cause. Thank you.

Oooooh, it's good to get things of ya chest, innit!?
            Poor Amy...................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• LOL I do have an issue with fat-fingers and a small screen! Now duly corrected. XX

Comment

• ^^^^^^You forgot stamp collectors..............
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                  ^^^^^^You forgot stamp collectors..............
                  ...and Nutters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    ...and Nutters!
                    You can't say that. That's an insult to genuine nutters..................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• First peas of the season ............................loverly
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Seeing my poorly friend in hospital in a much better frame of mind
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Congrats to BM & Snad...................well done both!
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• 6 plants, growing for months..Nothing.. then tonight I spot this!

I'm so happy!
                            Attached Files
                            <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• I've got a tomatoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................only 1 tiny, dark green one but I am sure (if it survives) that it will be the prettiest, most perfect tomatoe ever grown.

As an edit I have just noticed that I have a runner bean flower..........just the 1 and still in slug range (probably left it alone due to being stuffed full of everything else) so.............fingers crossed we can half a bean each this year.
                              Last edited by Lumpy; 03-07-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Got a new Arum lily in a pot for £4.99, saves me splitting my big one
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X