Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it great that skin is waterproof?

I've spent many days recently getting soaked in a variety of circumstance - from wearing fleece and jeans right down to a vest and shorts - and I realise that the less I wear, the less it matters how wet I get*!

*er - there are limits, obvs.

Comment

• Being in H0m3b@se as they wrote off some tired plants
      Three trolley loads of plants including 20+ rose bushes, veggie seedlings and herbs were crammed into the car and await some tlc
      Not even sure what I have yet, as the Man kept piling them onto the trolley. What a nice man!

Can this be a "What makes me extra specially happy" post please

Comment

• Good News..................The Eurovision Song Contest won't be affected by the recent political sheenanigans...........whoop whoop I must start watching it.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Thanks goodness for the caveat Hazel...................

My happy sunshine and in the garden
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! Yes, I am still breathing! :P

Ruddy busy though! Landy just failed its MoT, but only by one item which is faaaar less than I was expecting. Good job we have a spare vehicle at the mo. This warm, wet tropical weather, means me and my gardening buddy are gardening franically, and trying to keep up with Ma Nature's onslaught.

Hubby is still working eight days a week, and I have a friend with a spare four-legged friend that needs riding. So, that's why I haven't had time to pop in lately. I hope everyone is here, healthy, and happy, and I hope I haven't missed anything important!
            X
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Picking my supper in the rain
              Attached Files

Comment

• G4s back now for some proper..................... ranting

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• seeing peeps popping back in and other peeps crops
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• coming on this thread, which I don't do that often, and reading about what makes others happy.

wonder what Hazels limits are

and finding a new avatar
                    Last edited by rary; 25-06-2016, 09:23 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Taking children to a local charity garden & seeing them both entranced by a polytunnel full of cucumbers & another of toms. My cucs haven't even flowered yet & these were several feet tall & dripping with cucs! Also pyo strawberries - juicy chins which had to be wiped before paying for the ones that made it to the punnet!
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Getting the ruddy grass cut! That makes me happy, even if it did take chuffin ages.
                        Moved the chook leccy fence, so they can have half the lawn, and I won't have to mow it! I'll tackle the jungle at the back when I get my strimmer back from the mender (I lent it to my father, who kindly put old or wrong fuel in it, and broke the ruddy thing, and I bet he won't want to pay for it, either) The grass down the back is taller than me!
                        There may be pygmies living down there!

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^See everyone told you so, even a 'happy' gets a little 'rant'...........

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^ Nutter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                              There may be pygmies living down there!
                              Nah, we can't say things like that anymore, I got told off a while back by a lot of angry lady members (that no longer visit) apparently it's racist
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Managed to replace the screen on my iPhone saving myself about £100. Really pleased with myself.

*shines nails on lapel
                                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X