This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
    p.s BM why are you trying to catch yeast?
    Because I can't catch owt else..................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• And you a grilla!
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• My replacement 'Lily bulbs' arrived yesterday from T& M, now to find suitable pots for them!
        DottyR

Comment

• Carers have finished coming in,so no more getting up early,we can get up when we wake up,and cope ourselves as a team.
          The Physio and OT have had the last visit,from the discharge team,now waiting for hospital appointments for ot,and home visits for a physio,plus we are working together on the excersises.
          My new strimmer has arrived and is assembled,also the Fushia berry plants have arrived safe and well,
          All this in 1 day,it's the freest we have been and felt in a few weeks,but we still have to get used to having the home back all is good so far.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Delivery of pressies (Hubby got some @m@zon vouchers but he had already got what he wanted) So I am now a proud owner of a bee smoker (am still to get bees) and...........wait for it............my chilli circle seeds will be so happy................a heated prop

Comment

• Overwintered Lily bulbs - 17 Blooms on 1 Stem:

Attached Files
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• That we really do have a very special bunch of moderators who coped beautifully with my 'hissy fit'
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• What makes me happy?

The rain has stopped;
                  Picking 2 more courgettes;
                  Muddled's daughter's Award;
                  Luvly people on the Vine, and

Lumpy has stopped hissing

Comment

• First weekend camping trip with new dog went well. We're planning a week away next
                    Last edited by scarey55; 20-06-2016, 04:49 PM. Reason: to clarify
                    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• We went to Lincoln Castle today to see the Poppy Wave that was part of the Great War exhibit from the Tower of London.

It spills down from the battlements like a torrent of blood but as you get closer you can see that each poppy is different.

It has such a terrible beauty about it.............

Comment

• Spending more time down the plots,with my MR looking on,with his exercise time in a my brake/coffee time,mowing,weed pulling,trying out new strimmer is good,took lunch today,had chat on phone with G daughter we are to be GG parents again early next year wow,nice to be able to care for MR at the same time as the plots,so good for us both,peace /fresh air and chill,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That LD is finding the light at the end of their vey dark tunnel.

Comment

• Sitting outside , watching the sun go down, supping a few glasses of last year's Elderflower wine!

( I thought we'd finished it!!! )
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Cutting open a cauli and finding 4 slugs in it

That makes me doubly happy because:-

1. I found them before I cooked it
                              and
                              2. since it was a shop cauli I know that even commercial growers have slug problems

Comment

• Picking my first courgettes of the season.

Happy, happy, happy!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X