X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
    SWMBO?...apologies I'm newish
    She Who Must Be Obeyed.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      She Who Must Be Obeyed.
      Northern England.

Comment

• .... seeing seedlings appear after I've given up all hope .....
        ... listening to the birds preparing for their bedtime in a peaceful back garden .... whilst sipping on something chilled in a wine glass ...
        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Took my 11 year old down to the allotment to water everything, hes shown no interest in growing anything but enjoyed watering everything with the hose....mostly me and him and some of the broad beans got about 3 drops of water while others have had about 15 litres but a least hes started to show a bit of interest which made me happy

Comment

• Coming home from work and spending time with the family in the garden...

Comment

• This.

May not look that significant, but it's the first time I've had space - a grow house in the backyard - suitable for raising seedlings. Makes me so happy to see them.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
                This.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63986[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63988[/ATTACH]

May not look that significant, but it's the first time I've had space - a grow house in the backyard - suitable for raising seedlings. Makes me so happy to see them.
                Attached Files
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Thanks Bigmal.

Comment

• The very nice people on here!
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Getting 8 large tomatoes plants out of the G/H and going to new homes..only 8 more to go...yay

Comment

• New phone which arrived this morning, well pleased.

Comment

• Planning to get married! Next year!! Church and reception booked!!! Wow are we really doing this ?

Comment

• Buying a hat ^^^^

Comment

• All being 'virtually' invited to Vickilou's wedding!

and imagining VC in her Gardeners Rest bubble wrap hat that she has spray painted various colours and then covered in edible flowers!
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Wow, thanks guys, xxxx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X