X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Are you doing anything special?
    Well I was just going to get a McDonalds and a couple of happy meals for the kids then go and sit down the allotment and do some jobs down there. But now OH has booked the day off and my mom and dad have said go to their house with the McDonalds in fact get them one each as well.
    So my plans has been hijacked.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
      Carrie
      Doctor/hospital/dentist long standing appointment that you forgot to tell them about?
      They will want prof so can't use that.
      Carrie

Comment

Evening

I've decided I am going to go for the hospital job. I could end up getting this job, and will regret not going if I don't go. I have to think about myself and what I want rather then work moaning at me for having time off. I did mention a few weeks ago I need a day off but nothing has been mentioned since, so hoping they will of forgot. Just need to figure out what excuse I can make when I pretend to phone in sick tomorrow.

So anyway, going to sort tea out soon. Mash and hunters chicken
        Carrie

Comment

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
          They will want prof so can't use that.
          caught your toe on the bed in the dark,then go in limping a bit.
          You had a dodgy meal.
          ear ache,
          have to go and sort some private stuff out,
          hope they not look into the forum,all the best Carrie,
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 27-07-2015, 05:01 PM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Thanks, I am sure I will come up with something before tomorrow morning.
            Carrie

Comment

Hi All. Finally found a few minutes to have a look at the Vine. Glad to see you're all ok. I'm counting down the days to my annual leave. Three more sleeps to my last day and then I have 12 working days off. I've bought 5 books and some knitting wool and I have my favourite jigsaws on stand by. If the weather is good or bad I'll be occupied
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Enjoy Flo!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                  Congratulations!! Wish I was 40 again.
                  Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  Hmmmmmmm, how long ago was I that young
                  *Wanders off to find abacus >>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  Age is just a frame of mind
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Good evening to you all, VC. if you are up and moving it is a good morning, been raining here all day had to take the dog out twice in the rain (there were rumbles about prepairing a room for papering, walking in the rain is better than that) and while on about rumbles a friend told me that he had been speaking to an old farmer in March who had heard rumbles of thunder and said that when you get that you are in for a wet summer, he was right with that but I have never heard of that before has enyone heard this. FF. enjoy your break and think of us who never get holidays now
                    Last edited by rary; 27-07-2015, 08:05 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning Grapeland

Nice sunny start to the day although the wind is a bit fresh. Off over the allotment today as lots to harvest, Runner and French bean, cabbage, beetroot and carrots. I will probably lift the onions and shallots as well so busy, busy, busy.

Have a great day

Comment

• Good Morning All. Dull, warm and damp here. Snug weather. Two more sleeps to my last day - better get organised then! Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                          Good morning

I have a job interview tomorrow at the hospital and can't get it off work to go. Do I phone in sick tomorrow so I can go or do I not go to the interview? What would you guys do.
                          Carrie, I agree with what the others have said, unpaid few hours, or maybe an offer to are up the hours you have off, you'll probably be wanting a reference from current employers, so best keep them happy. Good luck.
                          DottyR

Comment

• Morning Flo and all !

Pretty dull day here today too. I've a busy day today. Taking my brother to Bristol airport and trying to squeeze a few more errands in!
                            Son no1 was due to go camping on Saturday but it was rained off, so he's packed and ready to go this morning instead. I'm feeling a little worried letting him go but I suppose they have to go sometimes. I never thought I'd be the overprotective type. Ah well! A couple more years and he'll be off to uni!

Comment

• Oh my goodness, we seem to have picked the wettest week of the year to take a week in the country with 6yr old grandson and 6 month old puppy, it's going to be a loooonnngggg day! Up at 6, hubby is teaching him how to become a photographer, but pics of me in bed are definitely a no no!
                              DottyR

Comment

• Morning all, dull as usual here
                                9 for dinner tonight, work this morning. It will be a busy afternoon for me
                                My runner beans are doing well and I shall be picking a few this week, AFTER my guests have gone
                                I might share them with our GG mind you
                                Have a great day everyone
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X