Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all...didn't sleep well last night so I know it has been raining all night and still is! Have to now persuade my two dogs...who like a lie in...that it's a good idea to get up and pay a visit to the groomer. They have to be there at 9am but they are both snoring their heads off...this is going to be difficult!

Carrie, only you can decide what to do tomorrow...good luck with it whatever you decide.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
      I have a job interview tomorrow at the hospital and can't get it off work to go. Do I phone in sick tomorrow so I can go or do I not go to the interview? What would you guys do.
      Morning all from a dank wet Nestland, Kitchen smells like I don't know what, just finished making some Garlic Salt...........

Carrie, if work already know about the interview & you really want to go then I would suggest taking an unpaid day off.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Mornin! Dull and damp here this morning. I'm feeling bleugh, after too many early calls from squirty dogs this morning. Was hoping for a wet day, so I can catch up with paperwork, but looks like it isn't going to happen. Work it is then!

May have to have another cuppa first - pass your cups...
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Morning All. Can't say Good, 'cos its raining. Must stay busy though - idle hands make mischief - or summat
          Carrie, I'm a bit old-school and my conscience wouldn't let me take a sick day if I wasn't ill - so I'd take leave to go to the interview if I wanted the job on offer.
          Have a good day everyone

Comment

Operation Groomer completed! Phew!! Look forward to seeing two nice clean white dogs at lunchtime! It's worse than trying to get out with two children. Now for a nice quiet cuppa without four little eyes looking at me.
            sigpic

Comment

Morning all. Been busy this morning making bread dough ready to put in about 10.30ish, stripped the covers off the sofa washed them and they are now in the tumbler, vacuumed and done all the washing up. So now sat down with a cuppa before I go and pick the kids up from grandma and granddads.
              Got a parcel through the post from my sister, can't open it until Saturday though, straight from a natural pest control company. So what ever it is it will be useful.
              Anyway have a good day everyone
              sigpic

Comment

Is it your birthday on Saturday NVG?
                sigpic

Comment

Morning all. Sun is shining (ish) here and just waiting for my friend to arrive so that we can go for a walk together - with her dog. No toffees today. Back on the sugar wagon! I had an incident with some orange fizzy pop (sugar free Iron Brew actually) on the sitting room carpet last night and have just been 'playing' with the steam mop. Never used it before, it was always MrQ's province - he loved gadgets. What a little toy it is! Amazing. I shall be cleaning the kitchen floor (with a vengeance!!) later. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Carrie
                    Doctor/hospital/dentist long standing appointment that you forgot to tell them about?
                    Last edited by JanieB; 27-07-2015, 09:58 AM. Reason: Forgot to address it
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      Is it your birthday on Saturday NVG?
                      Yep. The big 40.
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations!! Wish I was 40 again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmmmm, how long ago was I that young

*Wanders off to find abacus >>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Ditto Jay22
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

Afternoon all, weather is rubbish here today but it's blowing a gale which is good for the washing shame I've run out and brought it in half a dozen times as its threatened to rain on and off all morning! The hedgehog is doing fine, I'm trying my best not to handle him much he's eating through the day and night so he must be feeling better

Comment

Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                                Yep. The big 40.
                                Are you doing anything special?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X