Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely sunny day out there, potatoes to be dug later.
    Daughters birthday today, so GG and I have made a cake, well it's looking not too good in the oven, so that may get cancelled lol
    Been lovely having her this week, but my ears need a rest lol
    Nannys make memories

Comment

Just had a fantastic swim at the local baths!
      OH and I were the only 2 people in it!!!!
      ( typically the French eat together at mid day)

Not a child in site!!!!- flippin heck- in the UK the baths would be heaving on a Saturday during the school hols!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

That's lucky Nicos, I have to pick and choose my swim times - really hate it when it's choppy!

Sally, if you keep opening the door to take a look it might well flop put a timer on and dont look until it buzzes.

Oxford is fab if a little nippy this afternoon, had a lovely lunch and now we are just getting ready to go out for a few drinks
        Last edited by Scarlet; 25-07-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Here we are in Muston, North Yorkshire, quaint little village, usually very quite, except this week, it's the 'Scarecrow Festival'! Its amazing, they are all over the village.

It's also sunny.
          Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 25-07-2015, 04:29 PM.
          DottyR

Comment

Made a litre of vodka 44

Time to get the big pan out & fry some lemon sole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Cake came out fine in the end Scarlet
              Luckily I have a nice clean glass front on my cooker, so I don't have to open the door to see the cake.
              Timers rule my life as well, I'd forget anything if I didn't use them
              Cake was decorated by my little Granddaughter ................
              Last edited by Nannysally99; 25-07-2015, 05:49 PM.
              Nannys make memories

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                Here we are in Muston, North Yorkshire, quaint little village, usually very quite, except this week, it's the 'Scarecrow Festival'! Its amazing, they are all over the village.
                piccies please- always good to have some inspiration!!!!

Comment

Good evening Folks,its been a nice day today no rain and if out the wind quite warm, spent thr morning looking for wallpaper, but nothing suitable, if my luck holds it could be next year before we find something my wife likes. I put my fuchsias into their final pots this evening, hopeing for a display at the end of September, after finishing in the greenhouse came in and onto the vine after about twenty minutes I was informed that a window wasn`t shutting (after 54 years I am still trying to work out how my wife prioritizes things) Im away to read a book now. Or find out how to get to BBs house to try the vodka.
                  So I wish you all a good night
                  Last edited by rary; 25-07-2015, 09:23 PM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Have to confess the nettles are still intact. Apparently my neighbour who cane to dinner last night has offered to mow them down with his tractor. Oops a bit of alcoholic amnesia. Even though I got up at 6.45. Was back in bed by 7.30 and stayed there till 10.00. Had to get up then as my neighbour popped back to pick up her car. Then went back to bed for another hour. Feel much better for all the extra sleep
                    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Morning all. Weather forecast is poor for here today. So kids are going over to Grandma and Granddads today so it will give me chance to have a good tidy up again.
                      Have a good day everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning all, grey and dull here, rain expected
                        Got more visitors plus GG next week, so household chores are coming to the fore I'm afraid
                        Nine for dinner on Tuesday, that's a lot of spuds to pull up. Good job we have plenty.
                        Got a big leg of lamb in the freezer, getting it out will put off jam making for a few days
                        Anyone picked their corn yet?
                        Have a great day
                        Last edited by Nannysally99; 26-07-2015, 07:15 AM.
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

Morning All

Just started to rain here and set to last the day. Not sure what I shall do today but sure something will keep me occupied

Comment

Morning all from a persistently wet Nestland................Likewise GL, I'm sure I'll find something to amuse myself.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Mornin all!

Choice of going to a vide Grenier to see if I can buy cheap jam jars,ironing or cleaning the kitchen.

Can you guess which one I'm leaning towards doing?

Wet here last night..seems to have stopped though for now.
                              Last edited by Nicos; 26-07-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

More ironing then Nic?........................
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X