Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a lovely day here, sunshine all day.
    Poor little GG is on a sunshine ban as she got burnt yesterday. Silly Grandad took her out for five hours with no sun screen. To be fair, it was a chilly cloudy start to the day, and they went out in light jackets.
    Aloe Vera and calamine lotion today.
    Just made a curry for tea, no home grown veg tonight.
    And me knee hurts, badly .......
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Me, mature!! Don't be daft, rary
      With Win 10, I'm still finding things that are different. Not big things, just little tweaks. I didn't use those Tiles on 8.1 so the fact that there are less of them doesn't make much difference. All the action bits are on the left of the screen now, its more like Win7 but not quite
      I don't regret down loading it - if that helps

Comment

• Hey Flo Happy Holidays song time girlie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X7RyGBq2E8
        Last edited by bearded bloke; 31-07-2015, 06:21 PM.
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning, Afternoon, Prevening, Evening, Happy Friday and hello. Thank you BB It's been glorious all day and I have been in the garden most of it. Made a real difference both to it's appearance and my frame of mind. Trouble is, I'll probably be in a bit of a tangle in the morning. Hope you've all had as good a day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening all. Not doing anything at moment apart from being on the vine for a bit. Nice sunny day but going cold again now.
            Have a good evening everyone
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Me, mature!! Don't be daft, rary
              With Win 10, I'm still finding things that are different. Not big things, just little tweaks. I didn't use those Tiles on 8.1 so the fact that there are less of them doesn't make much difference. All the action bits are on the left of the screen now, its more like Win7 but not quite
              I don't regret down loading it - if that helps
              VC have you heard the saying "Man is under no obligation to mature as he grows older" not sure if it applyes to women but the longer I am on the Vine the more I think it does.
              I might try Win.10 as you have no regrets, but dont worry I wont blame you if I dont like it

not when you have a pointy stick
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Can you tell tonight I've had wine, whisky & beer ? hic Crank it to the max

Comment

• Honestly, BB, can you keep the noise down - there are those of us who have early nights on a Friday, and we don't want to be kept awake by your nonsense.

Comment

• Good morning all

A little ditty by Ludwic van to ease you gently into the weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPNUp9DwFR0

Comment

• Mornin every one
                      It's weeeekend!

AND....

1st August

roll on summer ... ( please!!!)

what's everyone up to this weekend?
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I'm blaming Nicos, she's a bad influence

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        It's weeeekend!

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        what's everyone up to this weekend?

A few suggestions here

Comment

• Morning everyone, I'm back, after exhausting week away!

Everyone ok?
                          DottyR

Comment

• Bit anxious about going up to plot, to see what's happened after a week, apart from the weeds growing, but also looking forward to picking some lovely beans and salad and probably marrows! (That were courgettes)
                            DottyR

Comment

• I'm off to Cardiff to have lunch with my son. Then I have a VAT return to do that I've been avoiding.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning all.

Enjoy all that fresh produce, Dotty!

I'm taking my mum and Mrs H down to Hyde Hall, where there's a flower show on. Should be a nice day.
                                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X