Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all! Forecast is heavy rain today, OH was supposed to be racing again this lunchtime but he's decide not to bother. Cycling on wet roads isn't very safe. Son no1 is playing in the youth orchestra this week, concert is on Friday and sat lunchtime. Practice starts at 9.30 every morning, this is going to be fun trying to get him up. Have a good day all

Comment

• Morning all, heavy rain forecast all week...........................what am I gonna do wi misen?..............Have a good Sunday.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Nip out, pick some stuff and make some jam or chutney BM!
        Sons been dropped off, amazing how he got up so early this morning. He hasn't surfaced before 12 for months!
        Last edited by Scarlet; 23-08-2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Morning all. The rain has finally stopped here. Sister visited yesterday and she left with a bag full of spuds, onions and runner beans.
          Going to my mom and dads today for dinner and taking them some gardening bits over for their allotment.
          Have forecast rain for us this afternoon so will probably end up doing the ironing then.
          have a good day everyone
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning the suns shinning and the garden looks good after yesterdays storm
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              La Boheme.
              Saw that at the Royal Opera House being performed by the English National Opera many, many moons ago
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• 2 inches of rain last night, still no sun and umpteen pounds of green tomatoes.
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Can't honestly remember what the first "single" I brought was (far to many years since then) but the first "album" was Simon & Garfunkel .. Bookends (can't find it on the toob )
                  Last edited by bearded bloke; 23-08-2015, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Morning all - good sales yesterday - helped someone find their ancestor in Tarbolton - now off to the allotment to help someone find Dr Livingstone in their overgrown plot
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Argueably the best track from Bookends ...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnZdlhUDEJo

Comment

• Morning all! Sun is shining after a dry night, although there will probably be trouble later on.

I'm a little upset by today's news that the BBC has sacked the met office. Not only because I'm in love with Carol Kirkwood, who will have to go too, but because I believe Britain should maintain its own expertise wherever possible instead of outsourcing to other nations.

Meanwhile I'd better get down the allotment and collect some potatoes before the actual weather moves in.
                        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                          I'm in love with Carol Kirkwood

I can't imagine why Martin ............

Comment

• Managed 50 minutes at the allotment before the rain started. I knew time was limited so got stuck in. It's amazing what you can get done without the faffing around. I brought home some sweetcorn for lunch. Rain is due to last until 4pm, tomorrow looks diabolical- might go to school and sort my cupboard out!

Comment

• Hello! Raining here. Glad for my kidney beans which strangely have very few leaves, but lots of flowers. Daughter took a turn for the worst last night with a heart rate off the scale, but she's stable again now. Ronan Keating. Glad your Mum's making progress Wendy. I've had youngest Golden Girl most of this weekend, we've been baking today - apple pie that she has taken home to share with a friend and a turnover for her mummy (who hasn't eaten since Tuesday). Ob-la-di, but it's a bit of a strain at the mo
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I'm ok
                                Attached Files
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X