No announcement yet.

Here We Go Again.........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am cudgelling my brains over this one, BM. It is clearly a waterproof cover for something - either to keep water in or keep water out. The slot in the bottom tray looks like it has been carefully cut to cover something. Not sure if it looks like it would protect something electrical. My best guess is a container for mist propagation.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

The slot in the bottom tray was cut only because it was a lot narrower than the box and I wanted the legs to be vertical not sloping in.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

You will have a finished pic today whether it is working or not.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Got it (again) You put it in the pond (box downward) so it floats, sit on the seed tray and paddle round the pond.
          photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

if it imploded,that's a suggestion of force from the outside,now the sucking is obviously not a banana,but a hose pipe...........................................your not on NASA's pay role are you,trying out a cheaper version of space helmets,and sucked all the air out the thing,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I am convinced this is pond related. so....

Its a duck cover to keep him dry, but still able to swim round the pond.
              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

I agree with the person who got it spot on!......

Comment

if the new version is glass,is it a glass bottom mini boat,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Bigmallly take my advice, it's not going to work unless you make the tubes 5mm shorter and add a shidangle. Thought you would have known that.

Comment

Why didn't I think of this before, its a fish flatulence collector, you will collect the gas for heating your green house.

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                        Pond life viewing thingy ?
                        Right, the time has come..........
                        It's a fish viewing tower. The first 2 pics are the Mk2 version as I had a small fish tank lying about. Pic 3 is a large flower vase that had a chip on the rim so came in handy. I just need to educate the kids how to use them.........some pellets are already in them so fingers crossed..as you can see in pic 3, the fish are curious.

Attached Files

Comment

That's brilliant BM!

You just need to add a few submersible battery powered LEDs to illuminate it for night-time interest....
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

Brilliant! Very inventive!!!!!
                            Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

I love it BM and wish I'd thought of this when we had our pond.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Love it! A pond with a penthouse apartment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X