No announcement yet.

Here We Go Again.........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well bladdy hell, never seen one of those before. Youd de man Mally.

Mind you I think you need to go back to work for your sanity.
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

So the questions,

Will they go in it
      and will they have the brains to come out of it?
      Last edited by Bill HH; 28-06-2014, 07:47 PM.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

so that's what the pipe sucking was for,to remove the air in the tank,to enable water to flow in and the plastic piping legs for the fish ext., to gain entry,brilliant idea,wonder if it would be used by frogs,if it was to have a rock in there,but leave some air in so it leaves a dry place for frogs to hop on,then you get a better look of them to,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Brilliant BM
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thanks for the nice compliments, much appreciated. Apart from the obvious pleasure I hope to gain. I did it for a further 2 reasons:
            Firstly to stop the fish chasing the food over the outlet thereby committing harry carry & secondly I'm hoping they will eventually accept it as a safe haven against predators.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Nice one BM nice one. Do they pay extra to use the 'penthouse'?
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I like to call it the room with a view............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I think we should be flattered that the fish want to observe us. How thoughtful of you to provide them with a viewing tower!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    Thanks for the nice compliments, much appreciated. Apart from the obvious pleasure I hope to gain. I did it for a further 2 reasons:
                    Firstly to stop the fish chasing the food over the outlet thereby committing harry carry & secondly I'm hoping they will eventually accept it as a safe haven against predators.
                    I predict a lot of herons with broken beaks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Raybon View Post
                      I think we should be flattered that the fish want to observe us. How thoughtful of you to provide them with a viewing tower!
                      I'm still unsure who is going to be observing who Raybon.

Comment

BM I've had a bit of a google and found this on youTube it does look good seeing it full of fish :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQy_3BG68RY
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Cat TV???
                          On behalf of all your neighbouring cats I wish to thank you
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I still didn't get it even after you said what it was, but the penny has finally dropped. What a brilliant idea!
                            Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Cat TV???
                              On behalf of all your neighbouring cats I wish to thank you
                              My cats would go absolutely crazy if they had one
                              Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

When shall I expect the securicor van with the prize BM
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X