No announcement yet.

Here We Go Again.........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is clearly a pirate ship for your pond, The box will be the hull, the pipes will be cut into short lengths and become canons, the seed tray will be a sail, and the hook will be screwed to an action mans arm to make him more "Piratey"
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
      This is clearly a pirate ship for your pond, The box will be the hull, the pipes will be cut into short lengths and become canons, the seed tray will be a sail, and the hook will be screwed to an action mans arm to make him more "Piratey"
      At last, someone's on the right trail.............all be it a bit far fetched, where am I gonna find an action man?................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Ok its going to be one of those Japanese water powered mobiles that knock but just how I have no idea.
        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

A scale model of Battersea Power Station?
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Great guesses but nowhere near.............
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Right, I'm away to my bed. Hopefully I'll knock it together in the morning & post another pic.

Comment

It's one of those thingies but I can't remember what they're called
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Bigmallly you have forgotten to put in the (..........), no wonder they don't know what it is!

Comment

So is it finished yet. Haven't slept a wink all night!
                    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Pond filter,all you need then is the filter mats
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Cigar humidor I reckon
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          It's one of those thingies but I can't remember what they're called
                          Spot on Bren, well done you............

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            Pond filter,all you need then is the filter mats
                            I'm surprised nobody guessed that Lottie as all the parts would marry..............but your wrong girl......

Comment

Originally posted by Bal View Post
                              So is it finished yet. Haven't slept a wink all night!
                              Right Bal, it's all together. I just need to try & get it to work.............

Attached Files

Comment

Ohhh now I see............. its a fish sauna

or a depressurising chamber in case any fish go too deep and get the bends?
                                Last edited by Bill HH; 28-06-2014, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X