• Show
Clear All

• Cheers RT,I will let then know on your behalf
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
      Me notifications have suddenly started working too
      I noticed that too, took me quite a while to find out how to turn them off as they're annoying, came back and found the screen was full of them, don't need to know the second somebody responds, much prefer looking it my own time. All sorted now though so much more peaceful, just need the footie to ramp up but that may be asking too much

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Are the quotes back to normal as well ??

Comment

• Don't think so. I quoted someone about 5 minutes ago and it wasn't working then

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Ooo what is working that I've just noticed though is that threads I have read are staying as read (unless there are new posts) whereas before it would randomly tell me they were unread 😄

Comment

• Cheers Mumbles,will bump it up in the morning

Comment

• My iPad has gone back to green from a sort of grey colour but my iphone is still red. Quotes do not work on the phone for me but I am getting the annoying notifications which means that I am (sort of) back to normal.

ETA: Yay, I'm back to green on my iPhone (had to delete the app and re-install) but the quotes are still not working on either phone or iPad
                Last edited by scarey55; 19-06-2014, 09:04 PM.
                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Hey guys

Just wondering if the quotes are working for other people yet? Mine are not working still and wondering if it's just me?

Thanks

Comment

• They don't work for me either I'm still also having the paging problem. Click on a post and get plonked directly half way through the thread...rubbish if you want to read the chat thread and realise 5 mins in after reading the march 2013 posts... Getting very fed up with it.

Comment

• Not working for me either on my iphone

Carrie

Comment

• No, doesn't work, fine on the PC but not on the app - really annoying but hopefully they'll have a fix soon

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X