No announcement yet.

Seeing Red (iPad/phone)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an app for android? I downloaded what I thought was the thing but it turned out to be an online magazine subscription or some such. I already buy the print version so that isn't what I need.
    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison View Post
      Still red here and quotes not working but don't understand what you mean about emoticons, isn't this a smiley face wherever you access the site ?
      Yep, that works Alison but did you do it through the app or type it colon closed bracket ?
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
        Still red on the ipad
        Have you closed the app completely and then re -started it ?

Comment

• I type colon, close bracket
          Or colon, D
          Last edited by Scarlet; 17-06-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
            Is there an app for android?
            Sorry Martin I have no idea,not an app sort of person I'm afraid A more knowledgeable grape will be along soon I expect
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Ah, green now but quotes still broken so progress being made

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                Yep, that works Alison but did you do it through the app or type it colon closed bracket ?
                Just typed it in, no idea how else I can do it. On the proper site I go to the advanced reply thing but don't know where that us on the lite version, didn't realise it was anywhere if you see what I mean

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Comment

Just typed it in, no idea how else I can do it. On the proper site I go to the advanced reply thing but don't know where that us on the lite version, didn't realise it was anywhere if you see what I mean
                  I think the only way is to type them in with the app.....haven't got a clue what the [] square close brackets is.

Comment

• Hey! Just realised that loading pics through the app in now fixed! Brilliant quality pics... I really love it. My camera on my phone is my best friend! Saves typing!!!!

But BM is going to be made redundant!
                    Last edited by Scarlet; 17-06-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Hey! Just realised that loading pics through the app in now fixed! Brilliant quality pics... I really love it. My camera on my phone is my best friend! Saves typing!!!!

But BM is going to be made redundant!

Yeh, that calls for a Happy Dance.............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Still red on the ipad
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Seeing Red (iPad/phone)

I've gone from red to green so next I'm going to try the photo size. It's my radish pods.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Checked on my PC and its a lovely big photo. So. thank you for fixing it.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 17-06-2014, 07:27 PM.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Whilst looking for a way if inputting the emoticons without typing in the code I have however found how to get rid of the stupid posted from my iPad signature thing, at least I think I have

Comment

Whilst looking for a way if inputting the emoticons without typing in the code I have however found how to get rid of the stupid posted from my iPad signature thing, at least I think I have
                              Yeah, I have

Comment

• Seeing Red (iPad/phone)

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                                Yeah, I have
                                Just checking if I've got rid of the app message.

Edited to say its gone thanks for the idea Alison.
                                Last edited by Bren In Pots; 17-06-2014, 07:34 PM.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X