• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep,no app(alling) messages ladies
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison View Post
      Whilst looking for a way if inputting the emoticons without typing in the code I have however found how to get rid of the stupid posted from my iPad signature thing, at least I think I have
      I've been trying to do the same Alison - trouble is, if you type the characters in, the smiley comes up.
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Hey! Just realised that loading pics through the app in now fixed! Brilliant quality pics... I really love it. My camera on my phone is my best friend! Saves typing!!!!

But BM is going to be made redundant!

Have you managed to upload a photo? I still can't, not via iPad App, maybe I'm doing something wrong
        DottyR

Comment

• Here you go on the smilies!

Just type the characters highlighted in yellow

Can't help with the ipad question though Dotty, sorry
          Attached Files
          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
            Here you go on the smilies!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46458[/ATTACH]

Just type the characters highlighted in yellow

Can't help with the ipad question though Dotty, sorry
            That's the only way I know how to do it on the app, thought somebody was saying there was another way.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
              Have you managed to upload a photo? I still can't, not via iPad App, maybe I'm doing something wrong
              No, sorry- On my iphone. Pics uploaded via the iphone were usually, very small, very blurred and came in rotated!
              I think you still need to use the main site via safari to upload pics via the ipad. It's not difficult though, try it out. Its pretty impossible with a phone the screen is too small.

Comment

• Yippee green again, was starting to get on my nerves

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
                remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

Comment

No, sorry- On my iphone. Pics uploaded via the iphone were usually, very small, very blurred and came in rotated!
                  I think you still need to use the main site via safari to upload pics via the ipad. It's not difficult though, try it out. Its pretty impossible with a phone the screen is too small.

Hi Scarlet, yes I have been doing that, I just thought maybe the App the had been updated so you could do it just by clicking 'upload', hopefully this is also being worked on.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Well, my page was red this morning. So I closed the app, and reopened it, and Wahaaaay, it's GREEEEEEEEN!

Some folk are so easily pleased lol
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 18-06-2014, 03:58 PM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Hi, Just a quick update -as you have noticed we have got the colour back to green : ) We are working on the issue with the quotes and hope to have that resolved soon

Comment

Have you closed the app completely and then re -started it ?
                        Yes to that Scarlet

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• You've gone back to green then Sally?

Comment

You've gone back to green then Sally?
                            Just looked and yes I'm back to green on hubby's iPad, mines on charge, so fingers crossed. Just the quotes to sort out

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Thanks for the update Bridget,'tis much appreciated
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Bloomin' 'eck ! Well done programmers!

Me notifications have suddenly started working too
                                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X