No announcement yet.

Seeing Red (iPad/phone)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looking at it, the contents of the first bracket are wrongly configured ...should be fairly simple to sort out
    Last edited by Nicos; 15-06-2014, 09:36 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hopefully the peeps in Tech/Admin will return with Vim & Vigour tomorrow & clean up the app

See what I did there ^^^^^

Showing me age now
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I thought the red was annoying enough but the quote thing is really confusing.

Comment

The red hurts my eyes I find it very distracting more so than the quotes problem hopefully it won't be long till at back to normal

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I thought the red was annoying enough but the quote thing is really confusing.
            yeh...that's one of the things we mods alter (if they aren't copied correctly)so they are more readable...but I doubt many peeps notice that!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Really weird, I'm on the little iPad and I'm green yay
              Nannys make memories

Comment

Still got the quote thing going in though
                Nannys make memories

Comment

I'm getting used to the red but don't tell!

The quotes issue is annoying though.

Still, the 'tetchies' are back tomorrow.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Thankfully am on my notebook now so everything is as it should be . To be honest there are loads of things I don't like about the app normally as it doesn't have all the functions of the full site but it can be convenient but the quote thing is making it almost impossible to read anything. Thanks to the Mods for flagging it up to admin and fingers crossed it gets sorted tomorrow.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Thanks everyone, I've just checked this and passed it onto my colleague who's doing the app update.

Comment

No update on the update, still red thinks I'm getting used to it now
                        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

No update for me either.
                          Carrie

Comment

Sorry folks,you know as much as we do on the current status of the upgrade
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I'm not upset, I know these things take time. Think I prefer the red colour. The poor software guys can never win when it comes to things like colour. Everyone's got a different opinion.

The same applies to updates, some people like them some don't,the poor guys can never please everyone
                              Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

I don't usually mind change but the quote thing is confusing and I'll never get used to this red, it's uneasy on the eyes!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X