No announcement yet.

A Story and a Thank you!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited for you VC, I have the urge to throw my fork over my shoulder and march to Wales to help

I'll be checking in on your blog (that will encourage me to update mine) and on here.
    My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

and I'm not tearing up honest.........sniff.....

Comment

Nutter ^^^^

Comment

I hope you popped the iris plants in. I've never seen a tatty photo yet but you is keepin lights under your bushel
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by Ananke View Post
            Excited for you VC, I have the urge to throw my fork over my shoulder and march to Wales to help

I'll be checking in on your blog (that will encourage me to update mine) and on here.
            Please feel free to go via Derbyshire
            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Yes, I heartily recommend Mr VVG's most excellent coffee.

Well done on tackling your garden VC; one day when we pull our finger out and the weather does the same, we'll be over to have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                I hope you popped the iris plants in. I've never seen a tatty photo yet but you is keepin lights under your bushel
                The iris have been in since last year - but they're in the other mess of a garden. You don't seriously think I'd post photos of the unkempt bits do you? Until now........brace yourself!!!

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                Well done on tackling your garden VC; one day when we pull our finger out and the weather does the same, we'll be over to have a look.
                Don't forget your spade

Comment

VC - good luck as major job and would love to see/read updates on how you progress. I been feeling I doing a massive job in coping with an overgrown medium sized garden so feel a little shamed

You have made me feel very lazy so going out to continue the fight with the brambles (soon) - look forward to reading your next update!

Comment

I'm sure with the number of Welsh grapes on the the vine, you could muster up a VC Barbie but instead of bringing a bottle, they could bring a spade..........
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

All the best in your new venture VC, and you do know there's no turning back now you've told us
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        I'm sure with the number of Welsh grapes on the the vine, you could muster up a VC Barbie but instead of bringing a bottle, they could bring a spade..........
                        A sort of Grape garden makeover......... Can you imagine the end result

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          All the best in your new venture VC, and you do know there's no turning back now you've told us
                          Thanks Bren - that's all part of my cunning plan You nag me and, of course, I do something

Comment

VC - all the best - these projects need careful thought and planning - so plan a good sit down with a cuppa to plan what to plan next - then have at it and good luck.

Trouble is - once you start you will never finish - the wonder of gardening.

I promise not to nag.....
                            The cats' valet.

Comment

Fingers crossed for our long awaited summer of good weather so you can crack on!

Good on ya girl...but don't overdo things eh??

Are you making a work plan or just getting on with what you feel like doing on the day?
                              Last edited by Nicos; 29-03-2013, 09:32 AM.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                I can make tea [boyo] [over 'ere, buh there on the side] to keep them going [leeks isn't it?]?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X