No announcement yet.

South Wales meet-up at the RHS Show Cardiff 19-21 April

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Royal Horticultural Society will be at Site number: C 27,but I cannot find a floor plan

Not sure VC,I know it is in a road that backs onto the park,will as herself t'moz
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Could be Cathedral Road - that has a number of small hotels that back onto the park, but on the other side of the river Taff to Bute park where the show is. Either a footbridge over the river or up to the main road and alongside the castle wall with the animals on

Comment

There is a small local area road map on the ticket,but will have sat-nag as well

Comment

You won't get lost. You can see the castle clock tower from everywhere - just head for that and you're virtually at the show
          I'll be coming in on the bus - from the other side of the castle.
          I'm finding this all rather exciting

Comment

Big land mark to aim for then,that will make life easier cheers Just make sure you bring the international passes

Comment

If you've made it as far as Cardiff you'll have come through the border patrols

Comment

this will be year 2 at the show for me. I am now confirmed for all 3 days! (does happy dance!) won't get timetable with breaks etc until the week of the show.
                last year we stayed at the holiday Inn across the road. was a lovely 2 minute walk to the showground

Comment

Brilliant news Linnea Funny to think that I may have spoken to you last year

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Brilliant news Linnea Funny to think that I may have spoken to you last year
                    You speak to everyone though.

Last edited by cardiffsteve; 26-03-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Have I ever spoken to you?
                      I do admit though that if I'm out walking I always speak to everyone I meet - whether they want me to or not - and I wave to trains

Comment

VC - did you get talked to last year about the RHS perfect for pollinators? as I was on that bit of the stand most of the time

Comment

Was it last year that the Barefoot beekeeper was near the RHS stand? With the giant giraffe?
                          I know I went into the RHS stand and picked up some free prints of veggies and fruit that I though I might frame - but haven't And spoke to just about everyone in there

Comment

will look forward to putting (screen)name and face together then!

Comment

I'm the one who drops everything on the floor, can't find her money in her "organiser" bag, trips over the step or makes a fool of herself in some way
                              You'll recognise me as I'll be with a tall bearded man in a hat

Comment

do they make hats big enough to hold you and a tall bearded man ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X