• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't be able to, bleedin typical....

Comment

Aww, what a shame taff - We'll have to say Hello to your namesake instead

Comment

I think I'm "universitying" that weekend which will be enough of a global footprint for that month but I will keep an eye on how things are going. If it's a free weekend I'll be ok for either day - not sure if I've got a get out of Pembrokeshire frre card though.
        "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Sorted
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

And sadly I can't come as I'm leading the walk for the Ramblers on that Saturday. I'm destined never to meet you lot "in the flesh" But maybe that's a good thing
            Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

BB has booked tickets for Saturday, so shall we make that THE day we meet up?
              I'm happy to go on Sunday as well if that suits some of you better - the tickets aren't very expensive (£7-8) compared to the other shows - and it would give me chance to have a second round of plant buying

Comment

I hope you all have a lovely time, I can't make it as for the 2nd year running it has coincided with nippers birthday party.
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Comment

Brill! Only day I can possibly do is the Saturday. I will keep you posted.

Comment

I'm up for it

Comment

Looking good!! We've never managed a proper meetup down here - could this be the time we do?

Comment

Oh no, have promised to help at a sale that day Mmmm, will have to try & get out of it, would be great to meet up with you guys

Comment

Just bumping this for anyone who missed it

Comment

I didn't think I was going to make this but maybe now I can. just waiting for confirmation of working dates/times!

Comment

That would be great Linnea. We're aiming for Saturday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X