Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was the hat for BB?

Comment

And I'm the little old biddy with short white hair - there'll be hundreds of us for you to choose from

Comment

I'll print out a photo of my avatar and stick it on my forehead or something.

Are we planning on meeting in there, or elsewhere first? I haven't booked my tickets yet, but will do soon.

Comment

Dunno Chris - but I'll recognise you without the sticker

Comment

Ahhh but above the Tee shirt there is a beard & above that will be the hat (as featured in the snowman thread )
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Dunno Chris - but I'll recognise you without the sticker
              Well, I'm on about for those less fortunate that yourself, not having had the pleasure of my company. Or something

Comment

So I won't need any stickers on my head - I'll be wandering around with someone with beans on his forehead

Comment

Originally posted by Linnea View Post
                  I thought it was the hat for BB?
                  Hat yes & the Tee shirt as well

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                    Are we planning on meeting in there, or elsewhere first? I haven't booked my tickets yet, but will do soon.
                    In there I would think,maybe the tea room/bar when Linnea has a break ??

Comment

Righto. Any rough idea when you lot will arrive?

I have my card stamped, so am allowed out to play for the whole day (yippee!!). Might not take my wallet this time, and only some cash, as last time I spent a fortune

Comment

If its like last year there's an RHS stand on the right, maybe we could meet there at say 10.30? It opens at 10 I think.

Comment

Gates open at !0:00,as we are leaving my car at the hotel & walking to the venue will ask at reception approx how long it will take to get there,will aim for 10 - 10:30

Comment

Where are you staying BB?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              If its like last year there's an RHS stand on the right, maybe we could meet there at say 10.30? It opens at 10 I think.
                              Not sure it'll be in the same format as last year! I'll try to find out beforehand where the RHS stand will be and let you know

Comment

We could make that the meet up point - wherever it is. Its not a very big show - have you been before Linnea?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X