No announcement yet.

Photo Album

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have also done a lot or work Donna although yours looks like a full plot where as mine is a half.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Pa Snips View Post
      S'all good, piccies now viewable, amazing transformation BigM, very impressive!
      Cheers Pa, I guess that was the advantage of getting it in July, gave me plenty of time to plan it & do the hard work. Fingers crossed it should be relatively easy from now on...........that's the idea anyway.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Don't like to say this LL but its straight enough to be a blokey's plot. You haven't been having us on, have you?
        I laughed when I read earlier about BM and the straight lines on his plot "just like a bloke" because I knew mine is in straight lines too!
        But no, I assure you I am definitely very much a female - and straight

Have just looked at Donna's plot album as well and there's quite a few straight lines there too - a lovely plot, she's worked hard by the looks of it.
        Last edited by ladylottie; 07-04-2012, 08:04 AM.
        Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          That's a nice tidy plot LL.
          Thanks BM - I've worked ever so hard these last couple of weeks and have now got lots of stuff sown in the ground and plants in the shed ready to go in later this month. Pea netting went up yesterday and two rows sown.
          Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            You have also done a lot or work Donna although yours looks like a full plot where as mine is a half.
            It's a half plot about 30 x 6 yds, if that, including one path at the side. When I get my knee sorted I may take on the one next door if the tenant gets evicted, then that would bring it back to the full plot it used to be.

Comment

Great lottie BigMally, you've put a lot of work in there bud.BTW are they scaffolding boards you made your beds out of? I've been promised some so fingers crossed I get them. Also do you keep the bubble rap on in you greenhouse all year?

Cheers
              Last edited by Currysniffa; 07-04-2012, 08:20 AM.
              Chris

My Allotment Journal @
              Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
              -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
                Hey BM and VC. I can see both your albums no probs. Can you see mine? .
                Hi Donna, Yes, I can see your album too - you lot with your allotments!! Lucky things

I have to say, that this is all sounding a bit like "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!"
                Last edited by veggiechicken; 07-04-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

We used to play that when we were kids!

Comment

Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
                    We used to play that when we were kids!
                    I still do - but nobody wants a look!!

Comment

hi ive also added 2 albums - let us know if you can see them.

thanks,
                      matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt94 View Post

thanks,
                        matt.
                        I can see My Plot In April 10 pics in all, and very good they are too.

Quite pleased with myself that I thought 'I bet those are chillies or peppers' before I saw that they are chillies.

No other album...have they merged to one?

Liking the blossom pictures too. Is it a pear? My daughter is a tattooist and always looking for good pictures of blossom.

Comment

hi donna the march album is below the april one - also ive titled all of them so if you put your curser over them it should say what they are - or if you click on the pic it will say on the bottom.

but just to let you know donna the ones with the yellow stigma are plum - the ones that aren't open are apple (ill take some more when they open and the other blossom pic is a cherry.
                          Last edited by Matt94; 07-04-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Nope still only finding the one album. Even when I click More next to albums it still only shows the one.

Think we need to contact the techie guys after bank holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
                              thanks,
                              matt.
                              Hi Matt, Like Donna I can only see the April album. Some lovely photos on there. The aerial shots are a good idea too - saves drawing a plan!!

Comment

I've enjoyed this thread having a nosy at everyone photos

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Hi Matt, Like Donna I can only see the April album. Some lovely photos on there. The aerial shots are a good idea too - saves drawing a plan!!
                                I can only see one Album as well, and I added Matt as a friend just to see If I could see the March album but that didn't help.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X