No announcement yet.

Photo Album

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've put a lot of work in to your plot BM and I love the greenhouse shelves and seating area.
    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 05-04-2012, 07:57 PM.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Well I just added BM to my contacts and I STILL can't see them
      Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
        Well I just added BM to my contacts and I STILL can't see them
        Bren sent me a friendship request which I naturally accepted but cannot see why that should make any difference. I hope someone from admin reads this cos it's getting a little frustrating.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Thanks for the friendship request BM - now I have seen the photos - yay! I did send a message to admin as well so not sure which one has worked.
          And I WAS missing out - your plot is fantastic. Did you make the shed yourself? If so can I borrow you to make one for me please Glad to see you've put the horseshoe the right way up to keep all the luck in!
          Yours must be the neatest plot on site.

Comment

i cant get your link to work either....but then i have seen it in the flesh so to speak & yes everyone it is very straight and orderly
            The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Doesn't work for me either.
              Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Mum View Post
                i cant get your link to work either....but then i have seen it in the flesh so to speak & yes everyone it is very straight and orderly
                What about BM's allotment?

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Mum View Post
                  You may have seen it in the flesh, Hans Mum, but it rather looks as if BM has to send you a friend request to see it on here

Comment

I can't see BM's lottie photos either
                    Chris

My Allotment Journal @
                    Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
                    -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

I've emailed someone, not sure who so will have to see what response I get. I wondered if it was anything to do with the browser so just check both Chrome & I.E - Both appear to be ok.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Does anyone else have an Album that we could try accessing? To see if it its a common problem or whether they're picking on BigM....

Comment

There have been plenty of views to the thread but few comments.

Comment

I have just created an Album of 4 random photos. Please will someone see if they can view them - and let me know! Ta!!.

Comment

Yay Veggiechicken - what lovely pictures! Are you up for visitors?
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                There have been plenty of views to the thread but few comments.
                                They're probably just amazed at how neat your plot is and have rushed off to try and do something to their own

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X