Photo Album

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
    Yay Veggiechicken - what lovely pictures! Are you up for visitors?
    Thanks Jeanie. So it worked for you - Visitors always welcome!

Comment

Yes, beautiful pics VC.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

So that's two of you who can see them, no probs. So what have I done differently to you BigM?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          I have just created an Album of 4 random photos. Please will someone see if they can view them - and let me know! Ta!!.
          Yes, VC -I can see them. Fabulous garden - but oh those terraces must be very hard work! So my theory of having to be someone's "friend" before you can see the photos in their album doesn't hold water as we aren't "friends".
          Looks like there's only a problem with BigMallly
          Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

BM your album is stunning - what a lot of hard work! Pleased to see your lucky horseshoe is the right way up and you have a good sized strawberry bed!

Now where is my satnav to get to Leeds? Preferably when the strawbs are ready!
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
              Thanks for the friendship request BM - now I have seen the photos - yay! I did send a message to admin as well so not sure which one has worked.
              And I WAS missing out - your plot is fantastic. Did you make the shed yourself? If so can I borrow you to make one for me please Glad to see you've put the horseshoe the right way up to keep all the luck in!
              Yours must be the neatest plot on site.
              Thanks LL, the shed was already there but had a major lean from front to back, when you walk in it, you run downhill. I just put a new face on it it & a dummy door hiding the original. The spare decking boards went on the floor.
              Last edited by Bigmallly; 06-04-2012, 08:47 PM.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

So that's two of you who can see them, no probs. So what have I done differently to you BigM?
                I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
                  Yes, VC -I can see them. Fabulous garden - but oh those terraces must be very hard work! So my theory of having to be someone's "friend" before you can see the photos in their album doesn't hold water as we aren't "friends".
                  Looks like there's only a problem with BigMallly
                  Thanks LL. This is the Ferryside garden. The terraces are only hard work if you want them to be perfect - and perfection is something I will never achieve!
                  But back to BM's problem - I just followed the instructions on screen.

Comment

Try Now.................

Comment

Well, I can see them, but I always have!

Comment

Is it that Public or Private button?

Comment

Is it that Public or Private button?
                          I've just gone into "settings" "profile privacy" and allowed albums to be viewed by everyone as it was saying contacts. Just need confirmation now from someone who could not see them before.

Comment

I did it in Album: Edit Album and you choose Public or Private although the default seems to be Public (Keep missing out the "L" )

Comment

Yes, I did that initially and chose public. Then it seemed that only my contacts could view them so delved a little further and found this profile privacy thing............a heads up would have been appreciated though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                Thanks LL, the shed was already there but had a major lean from front to back, when you walk in it, you run downhill. I just put a new face on it it & a dummy door hiding the original. The spare decking boards went on the floor.
                                Sounds a bit like my glassfronted shed. The fence (which belongs to the house behind it) is leaning on my shed and is pushing it forward. Every now and then I have to get someone to help re-hang the door so that I can get in! The previous plot holder made it from bits of wood and windows and I'm just hoping it lasts for a few more years. You can just see it (on the left) at the bottom of my plot on the photo I took today.

Attached Files
                                Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X