Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    So if you stood in it you'd be like on guard duty
    ... or if you sat down you'd be like on the thone!! Good view though!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      I lerve that tree house, looks much comfier than my tree nest........
      One swing out of that tree house and you'd be through the greenhouse roof
      Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
        thanks for the canoe VC - ive just put some pics up of my local horticultural society and one of some giant exhibition dahlia tubers which i was give there. hope you like them
        Thanks Matt. Mega huge dahlias! I want photos of the flowers next please!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
          Oh no My tomatoes are stunted enough as it is!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
            I can honestly say, I've never fallen out of a tree house yet.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I can honestly say that you'd have difficulty standing up in this one. Good job part of the roof is missing at the mo!

Comment

• I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon too, as I now have a bunch of photographs dotted around the vine, so they are now all neatly tucked up in an album on my profile.
                Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

• Nice album Pa, everything looks really healthy. Had to double check your location as I thought you was somewhere exotic..........not that Bury is not exotic.............
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Nice album Pa, everything looks really healthy.......
                    Especially you, Pa!! The "professional" photographer shows through too.

Comment

• Re-reading this thread has been like a trip down memory lane! Its funny how these threads that you've forgotten reappear!

Comment

Nice album Pa, everything looks really healthy. Had to double check your location as I thought you was somewhere exotic..........not that Bury is not exotic.............
                        Multicultural but definitely not exotic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Especially you, Pa!! The "professional" photographer shows through too.
                          Nowt professional about me, more of a 'Jack of all trades', but thanks anyway.

Comment

• If you understand depth of field and exposure etc, you're "professional" in my book. I'm limited to "Point and Press" and not very good at that either!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              If you understand depth of field and exposure etc, you're "professional" in my book. I'm limited to "Point and Press" and not very good at that either!
                              You do underestimate yourself VC.........I'm sure you can remember which buttons to press.....

Comment

You do underestimate yourself VC.........I'm sure you can remember which buttons to press.....
                                Its easy, there's only one! Its fully automatic, exposure, speed, even depth of field.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X