• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go out there and knock 'em flat AP!

We're all behind you!

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

Only one more sleepless night before it's sorted AP. We'll all be rooting for you.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good luck for tomorrow AP - I'm in hospital tomorrow morning, but I hope for good news upon my return
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Best of luck with hospital VVG.
            Hope everything is ok!

Comment

I don't think you will need luck AP, with the amount of research you have put into this, there is only one outcome............by the way, Good Luck..........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hey AP. Good luck tomorrow. They did the bullying and you stood up to them.They will be as nervous (if not more), they have more to loose...don't forget that.

Pray for justice and hope for law. These are my OH's words. He has fought against councils many times and won representing himself.

'All it takes for evil to prevail is for one good man to do nothing.' You are one good man doing everything.

I am sure of your victory. I finish work at 6 so expect to find something here we can all celebrate.

Chin up sweets. X

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                  Best of luck with hospital VVG.
                  Hope everything is ok!
                  my sentiments as well. Allotments don't count compared to health xx

Comment

Champagne's on ice AP, hope all goes well.
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Thinking of you - hope it goes well for you
                      All the best HF

Comment

Right guys, head was all over the place yesterday evening but I went through everything again, indexed and labled all my productions, read through various bits from the Unfair terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations and fine tuned the presentation I will make in Court. Went to bed at about 1.00pm and went spark out. Up this morning before 6, inserted my production references into my presentation and I'm as happy as I can be I have everything in place. I expect the Sheriff to take things away to avazandum(spelling?) to consider away from Court and to come back with a ruling later so the Champagne couldn't go on ice yet even if I was that cock sure. However it goes, mega thanks to everyone who has expressed support on this forum. Just having that extra sounding board alone would have been great but everyone who is rooting for me(and all the other local authority plotters in Scotland) deserves their own plaudits.

Quick wash and shave and then off to Court to be there for 9.45am

Comment

Best wishes I hope all goes well for you
                          http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sarajjohnson
                          http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...blogs/pipkins/

Comment

don't forget to have a cup of tea/coffee first!

good luck today, smack them upside the head

Comment

Nobody could be better prepared than you AP - Go for it, young man!

Comment

Well today's the day AP - you've done all the planning so now go and give it to 'em! Will be thinking of you.
                                Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X