my own Countdown

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conquer the onion world.......one layer at a time
    That's a thought to bring tears to our eyes, Jules...

Come to think of it, Frank, you're going to be doing a U-turn at the notorious Haudagin on a regular basis ? That's a thought to bring tears to anyone's eyes...! (And I'm not referring to the fact that you'd have to take a roundabout route to the lottie...)
    That would be the site next to the caravan site ? I've visited, a friend of mine helped remove the original rosebay willowherb etc when it was renovated, and I have a friend by the name of Shirley who has a plot there. Good security fence, decent soil, parking is a bit of a pain though I believe.

I try not to do depression but clearing my plots is a depressing business
    I know the feeling, I have had it every time I've had to give up a garden. It passes quick enough though, the secret is having a Plan B to concentrate on. It fairly does concentrate your mind on what is really vital about your growing.
    At the end of the day, this is a major PITA, but not a disaster, and knowing you, AP's Plot Mk2 will be even better than the last...you can't keep a good man down !
    There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

• Erm.......Plan B?

Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Yup that's the one get him to help with the digging

Comment

• Actually no, that was a typo...I meant Plant Bee...just to keep buzzy.

I know, that was an a-pollen joke

I can't help it, there is something about the news headlines recently that just makes me want to miss-bee-hive...
          There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X