No announcement yet.

my own Countdown

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he'll be there now giving it his best shot, hope all goes well for him.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I do hope all goes well for AP councils seem to see allotment holders as an easy target
      this will be a battle from the heart
      cymru am byth

Comment

Sitting here waiting & hoping for a happy resolve
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
          Best of luck with hospital VVG.
          Hope everything is ok!
          Ta CS - girly stuff - say no more - have we heard from AP yet? I have everything crossed!
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
            Ta CS - girly stuff - say no more - have we heard from AP yet? I have everything crossed!
            Glad you're ok VVG.
            Nothing from AP yet, maybe he's been locked up.
            Nah he had a strong case,
            He'll be back

Comment

no resolve yet guys. Case adjourned till may 17 for a debate (I think on the points of law which have arisen). All that tension. Have to research what happens in a debate now
              Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 29-03-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Oh bum. How you feeling now?

Comment

I think numb and empty but I dread to think how I would have felt if the thing had gone sour on me.

Comment

Well I reckon you are well on the way bud,If the powers that be have not dismissed it out of hand nor thrown it out on a known precedent,if they have got to debate it,then you & they must know you had good reason to question the issue at its outset.
                    Which ever side the eventual decision favours you (& those that have followed this) will know for sure that you stood up & were counted.Good on you.
                    Last edited by bearded bloke; 29-03-2012, 03:34 PM. Reason: punctuation
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                      no resolve yet guys. Case adjourned till may 17 for a debate (I think on the points of law which have arisen). All that tension. Have to research what happens in a debate now
                      Good luck with more research AP, you'll be writing a book next........
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        Good luck with more research AP, you'll be writing a book next........
                        but I just want to get back to growing veg, all this infamy, infamy is too much

Comment

There will be nothing evil or criminal about your reputation after this battle AP, therefore you will be famous, not infamous. Keep smiling, things are going well
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

You know your onions, at least you weren't dismissed out of hand. Means they think haven't her side have a case to answer to maybe?! We could turn up with placards...anyone for a brief sojourn to Scotland???
                            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in for me.

I think it was a carry on film. Which is pertinent in this case...as in it's a right carry on!

Never fear AP. What you are doing is setting precedent as in where you tread others will follow in your footsteps...beating a track that will one day be set in law.

Comment

Well the council's case was not as strong as they thought otherwise there would be no need for any kind of debate. It looks like you may well have thrown a very big spanner in someones works.

Keep strong AP.

Colin
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X