HSL Catalogue

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
    I emailed the website about 5 days ago but I haven't heard anything back yet. Would it be better to write do you think?
    What were you emailing about?

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
      The link is on the bottom of each of my posts.

Anyway - my catalogue is here. YIPPEE
      Boo hoo boo hoo
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Guess what the postie has just delivered

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          You really really do want me to tell you? Don't you like the suspense?
          As a taster there are 162 varieties of veg to choose from and 23 different peas!
          You're norty...pretty peas!!! With flowers on top...
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

I told them that I was interested in joining in and asked them what I need to do. Maybe I missed where I should register or join or something.

Comment

What were you emailing about?
              Sorry should have quoted that last reply!

Comment

The link is on the bottom of each of my posts.
                Doh! Sorry. I have a short attention span and almost never get to the end of posts/signatures. I have to force myself to read work emails to the end or I can miss something essential.
                Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
                Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                  You're norty...pretty peas!!! With flowers on top...
                  BUT all the peas are pretty with flowers on top! There are 6 round seeded and the rest have wrinkles.
                  I wish we could do charades with the names!
                  Of the 6 round ones, 2 (Carlin & Dun) have coloured flowers and the other 4 have white flowers.
                  In the wrinklies, Mummy's Pea has a photo of a flower with mauve & crimson petals but the description says it is white-flowered! I'm very confused now. Think you're going to have to be a very patient girl until the next delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
                    I told them that I was interested in joining in and asked them what I need to do. Maybe I missed where I should register or join or something.
                    You can just join online

Become a member of Garden Organic

That's how I first did it....

Comment

Does anyone remember tomato seeds on offer last year that had a Norwegian connection? It was on my wish list for this year and it's not in the catalogue - nooooo

Comment

You can just join online

Become a member of Garden Organic

That's how I first did it....
                        All sorted. Thanks for that. I was a member of GO a good few years ago but other stuff in life took over and I didn't have time or money to keep it up. It feels good to get involved again.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          BUT all the peas are pretty with flowers on top! There are 6 round seeded and the rest have wrinkles.
                          I wish we could do charades with the names!
                          Of the 6 round ones, 2 (Carlin & Dun) have coloured flowers and the other 4 have white flowers.
                          In the wrinklies, Mummy's Pea has a photo of a flower with mauve & crimson petals but the description says it is white-flowered! I'm very confused now. Think you're going to have to be a very patient girl until the next delivery.
                          I can see those on the website under this year's varieties. Will look there instead norty person!

Comment

I'm slowly getting over my disappointment with the non appearance of my wish list tom cause I'm tempted by the Red Elephant carrot, Brejo French Bean, Hutterite Soup bean, Madeley kale, Espoir de Gembloux pea plus too many other tempting seeds. Has anyone ever grown any of these and what else is everyone thinking of picking?

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                              I can see those on the website under this year's varieties. Will look there instead norty person!
                              Me? Norty? I never been called that before so I'm delighted. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
                                I'm slowly getting over my disappointment with the non appearance of my wish list tom cause I'm tempted by the Red Elephant carrot, Brejo French Bean, Hutterite Soup bean, Madeley kale, Espoir de Gembloux pea plus too many other tempting seeds. Has anyone ever grown any of these and what else is everyone thinking of picking?
                                FF - I'll have a look at my 2010 catalogue when I am in the office next week and try and find out which one it is for you. If I knew the variety then one of us might already have some.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X