No announcement yet.

Why did *I* say sorry?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the answer to the original question is "Cos you're British" and should be proud of it!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

and so I am dear Snadger
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Te he...I'm going to talk about abandoned shopping trollies

If I accidentally leave mine sticking out in the aisle then I say ooops- sorry....but I can't stand how peeps just abandon theirs and wander off to fetch something...often blocking the way- and no where near enough to say sorry.
        I've started pushing them out of the way now- by quite a distance

...oops- sorry!!!
        And why do the supermarkets make the aisles so darned narrow? One person parks to put good in their trolley and the whole aisle of traffic comes to a standstill.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I often get folk bumping into me - be it with their shopping trolley or otherwise. I equally as often will retort by saying "sorry - didn't you see me", or "sorry, am I in your way".

Sarcasm may be the lowest form of wit, but I can afford altitude.

On a complete tangent, I watched Being John Malkovich again yesterday (gotta love John Cusack) and if you want an idea of what life is like being Wayne-sized - watch that. The 7 1/2 floor is my world.
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            And why do the supermarkets make the aisles so darned narrow? One person parks to put good in their trolley and the whole aisle of traffic comes to a standstill.
            They make them esp wide over here- for the ladeees to yabba yabba yabba yabba
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X