Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suffice to say they were pathetic.....
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Just a quick word on the "stickies " issue and the number to be found inthe Vegging Out Section - could some of them not be moved to the Top Tips section ?
      Rat

British by birth
      Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
      http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        That's a bit strong.
        What is disrespectful about pointing out the various facilities that exist?
        It's helping people to find information, it's not saying 'go forth and read a book'
        Whatever you may think TS, it was not my intention to be disrespectful to you personally as I was merely generalising .
        Which only goes to prove that sometimes its not a case of whats being said, it's the way its perceived by the recipient.
        Last edited by zazen999; 22-01-2010, 10:30 PM.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
          Which only goes to prove that sometimes its not a case of whats being said, it's the way its perceived by the recipient.
          I think that has always been a problem ever since the invention of text messages..................By the way, what has this thread got to do with vegging out?.......................
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            ..................By the way, what has this thread got to do with vegging out?.......................
            I think it was a thread started about sticky's which seem to be most prevalent in the vegging out bit?
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              I think that has always been a problem ever since the invention of text messages..................By the way, what has this thread got to do with vegging out?.......................
              Me thinks parsnips
              *gets the coat

Comment

Originally posted by coreopsis View Post
                Me thinks parsnips
                *gets the coat
                LOL

SR, the thing is that the ones that might fit in Top Tips are the ones that GYO/Admin have posted up, and they'd like them to be in here where they'll get the most 'footfall' so to speak. We do 'unstick' them once the information has been gathered/used.

Comment

And if anyone else mentions the P word I will not be responsible for my actions!!!!
                  WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

PARSNIPS.......................... *Dashes for cover
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                      ... the most 'footfall' .
                      What is it with the news boys that they have to use that word now, everytime I hear it I think they are saying football
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

He he he. It'd likely be more interesting if they were saying 'football'

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                          He he he. It'd likely be more interesting if they were saying 'football'
                          Not if it was Newcastle playing!!!!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

'ere Sunderland are televised (Sky, apologies if you don't have it ) on Wednesday evening against Everton
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                              'ere Sunderland are televised (Sky, apologies if you don't have it ) on Wednesday evening against Everton
                              Not that desperate piskie!!!!!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Where has Tattiemans Potato advice thread gone? It appears to have been removed from the stickies, though it was still a very active thread.
                                I was finding it both interesting and informative!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X