Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedThorn and his good Lady to get in the warm, before the door blew closed again, with a resounding 'BANG!'

"Come on my luvvlies," Said Red Thorn "Shove up and make way for the Missus! Baby's due today and she's had enough of waiting, so we've come in for a little light refreshment, and to take our minds off things." He added, reaching for a flagon of ale ....
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• ..."now what are you cooking this Christmas for us vegetarians?"
      Embarrassed grapes looked at each other in dismay - they had forgotten that the 14 bird roast wouldn't do for the veggies amongst them - and at the moment they had spuds, cabbages, leeks, a stick of sprouts and carrots - but nothing to make a proper main course out of.
      After much head scratching - some of it by HFW who had doffed the black woolly cap which hid his bald pate after the girls had got a bit carried away with the waxing - a bright idea was born.
      "Let's cook ....
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• SMT's pumpkin filled with Ginger's ginger and some naga chillies I have some garlic/and worcstershire sauce, what else can we shove in says brengirl smirking

Comment

• .....KNOCK KNOCK "Who's there" everyone shouted..."Geno De Campo...I just gota out of de jungle and I eared you were in need of a someone to cook a vegetarian feast, would you like me to maka some of ma pasta for you???"......

Comment

• thanks Ginger but it's well pasta my bedtime. I'l pop it the microwave tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• zzz said Brengirl (who had misheard and thought Gino de Campo was Ginger with a deep voice )- and with that, Brengirl climbed into the teapot for a well earned nap.

The debate about the vegetarian options continued - so far we had
              a) stuffed spicy pumpkin
              b) roast winter veg with garlic and worcestershire sauce
              c) as yet unspecified pasta, coooked by Gino de Campo

At this point Gino had gone over to investigate the snoring emanating from the teapot, had lifted the lid and discovered Brengirl, fast asleep inside. He had a wild look in his eye - reminiscent of Snadger's who had become a mighty hunter - as he mulled over in his mind how best to cook Brengirl - braised or fricasse'd?

At this point order was restored by a Mod who interceded by....

Comment

• ...banging the large dinner Gong hanging by the fireplace, in order to get everyone's attention...
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• It was -in fact -Gok....hosting the Vine's very own 'Look good Naked'....presenting an exceptionally red faced Glutton holding tightly onto her Santa's hat!!!!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Just then, Gino let out a little squeak! Someone was getting rather close for comfort...

'Ohhh Gino, can I be Chef's little helper?' sighed PB....

Comment

• Gino's little squeak, now it had managed to escape, darted across the room and proceeded to shoot up the chimney where it encountered a rather puzzled looking Santa, peering down the chimney pot, who had just been summoned by ...

Comment

• ...Gok- to retrieve his Santa hat so Glutton had no choice but to......

Comment

• ...strut her stuff..but not before grabbing a rather large hand full of mistletoe to cover her modesty up.

Meanwhile H.F.W was looking rather rejected by P.B and was wondering why..." its cos Geno has hair, its nothing personal" she said as she started to help rub his pasta mix.

The big oak table was being laid with the finest cutlery Glutton could find on EBAY, Flum had knitted all the place mats and one of the chickens was sat in the middle of the table on some eggs as a centerpiece, it was looking more like Christmas by the hour, when suddenly from behind the bar.......

Comment

• Popped HayleyB....... "CHOCOLATE BROWNIE, I need you to wrap our secret Santa pressies, you promised to do it yesterday"
                            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• bump bump back to the top,,
                              What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                              Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

• ...of the stairs went the head of the ghost of Christmas Past...poor Jacob rolled his eyes... " He does that every year you know as his Xmas party trick".....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X