crazy lazy things to buy in shops...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
    That looks lovely, I couldn't find any bulbs on mine (maybe I didn't dig deep enough), when did you plant them zazen?
    September 21st.
    Last edited by zazen999; 07-06-2009, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Never use a garlic press I always finely chop mine!
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
        I smash mine with the side of a chopping knife, then chop it. I do own a garlic press but it's a bit of a faff.

Comment

A bit earlier than mine then
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
            Even struggling with that these days
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

Garlic I use half a bulb in a spag bol.
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                A bit earlier than mine then
                Possibly not - just went to the garden to fetch the brown bin up and it was the 21st. The 5th was a different batch.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                  Possibly not - just went to the garden to fetch the brown bin up and it was the 21st. The 5th was a different batch.
                  Still earlier than mine - think they went in in Feb
                  Happy Gardening,
                  Shirley

Comment

Aah, they will be a while yet then.

Comment

Bags of stir fry seemed very lazy, but when OH bought some stir fry mix the other day, I realised there was a lot more variety than I'd normally put in, and that to have bought such a variety of stuff I wouldn't have used before it was past it would have cost much more. I won't be doing it all the time, but sometimes it can be useful.
                      Once though he bought prepared brussel sprouts. they tasted disgusting!
                      I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                      Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

I was in the GC and they had seed envelopes £2.99 for 50....these were just dinner money envelopes with Seeds printed on them.
                        They also has lolly sticks for £3.50.....

Mrs Nog and the boy Sam think its funny to let me start then walk away....then giggle in another isle as I am like the mad bloke talking to him self...."£5 for that....got to be 'king joking."....ect
                        My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Mashed potato! Just how lazy is that?
                          Gardening is a matter of your enthusiasm holding up until your back gets used to it.

Comment

Frozen omelette It must have the feel of the sole of yer boot!
                            Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
                            Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Originally posted by singleseeder View Post
                              Frozen omelette It must have the feel of the sole of yer boot!
                              Haven't seen these ( haven't looked probably!!) but surely it'd take as long to defrost/heat up as it does to make a proper fresh one?
                              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
                                Mrs Nog and the boy Sam think its funny to let me start then walk away....then giggle in another isle as I am like the mad bloke talking to him self...."£5 for that....got to be 'king joking."....ect
                                My OH does this too! He wanders off and I have to confess it takes me a few minutes to notice that I'm ranting to myself!

On a couple of occasions recently, though, I've been pleased to find I've been joined by fellow ranters.

I wonder what the collective noun for a group of ranters is...
                                http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X