who got sunburnt today

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alison View Post
    I too have one of those funny brown patches, looks really silly but is VERY brown!
    Just wish the rest of me was as brown, Arms, shoulders, ( strappy t shirt shape ) all brown, tummy, back, bottom all white, base of back brown, legs in between colours unless covered in mud lol
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

The bottoms of my moobs are still white! Just have to do a bit of upside down gardening to get an all over tan. Now when was the last time I did a handstand?????? Must have been about 30 years ago..................
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

My skin goes straight to red without going anywhere near brown which makes summer quite miserable even with factor 40/50 on. Makes it worse that my birthday is in mid August and I have to sit in the shade while everyone laps up those rays (inc my brother and parents - where did my fair hair and pale skin come from?)

Comment

OH is a red head with very white freckly skin which burns in the shade (honestly he burnt from the sun reflecting off the grass). On holiday in Ireland we discovered a product called Parasol - developed for Irish skins - we know it works because OH doesn't burn anymore! It's not cheap, but OH won't move from the house without it - it's completely changed his summers!
          Life is too short for drama & petty things!
          So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

I had to wear a wider strapped t shirt today cos I got a bit burnt yesterday. It was supposed to be cooler but it was 82 in my shed in the shade with the door open.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Following Sunday, Ive bought lots of wait for it, factor 50, sunlotion to wear at the Isle of Man this weekend, well done me, or so I thought! Just seen forecast - showers! At least I'm prepared.
              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                Following Sunday, Ive bought lots of wait for it, factor 50, sunlotion to wear at the Isle of Man this weekend, well done me, or so I thought! Just seen forecast - showers! At least I'm prepared.
                To get sunshine, buy an umbrella, to get showers, buy sunscreen.....
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                  We're camping & going to an outdoor concert on Friday night* ... forecast is showers

* some chap called Paul Weller
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X