No announcement yet.

Grapes Garmenta (Veggie vesture)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are brilliant - not sure which I like best!
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
      Lots of nice T shirts cost £10 anyway (unless you shop at George/ASDA). I would have thought that if you can order a whole load at one time with the same printing on (even in varying colour schemes) it should cut a bit off the price, which is another advantage to only putting names on as an 'extra'. £15 for a fleece is VERY good value!
      t shirts cost a quid at primark £4 for a fleece ........ have never spent a tenner on one in my life lol
      Last edited by lynda66; 22-01-2009, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
        t shirts cost a quid at primark £4 for a fleece ........ have never spent a tenner on one in my life lol
        Matalan, Tesco and Asda, t shirt 3.75 lol...........I will not spend a tenner too tight myself......10p a badge lol?
        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

was looking at a fleece yesterday it was £7 and was fully lined and extra thick, got t shirts from Asda at £1.50 I think I'd rather have a badge, like a pin badge that you can wear on your jacket, after all I won't wear a t shirt or a fleece all the time, but a badge I'd have on my jacket all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by ailsasyl View Post
            was looking at a fleece yesterday it was £7 and was fully lined and extra thick, got t shirts from Asda at £1.50 I think I'd rather have a badge, like a pin badge that you can wear on your jacket, after all I won't wear a t shirt or a fleece all the time, but a badge I'd have on my jacket all the time!

where was the fleece???? 1.50 at asda for a t shirt??? thats good

Comment

the fleece was in a shop called B and M have never seen them before till in moved into the industrial estate and took over au naturalie shop, the asda T's were there basic range my sister had got me some PJ bottoms so I got the T's to go with them but they are great washed well and kept there shape

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
                Matalan, Tesco and Asda, t shirt 3.75 lol...........I will not spend a tenner too tight myself......10p a badge lol?
                10p for a badge isn't a possibility I'm sure - there's thread, fabric, backing, electricity and man/woman hours to take into account. That's unless you want to use the sweat-shops in India, Peru, etc.
                My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

I like number 3 Maureen. And don't under-sell yourself!
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
                    10p for a badge isn't a possibility I'm sure - there's thread, fabric, backing, electricity and man/woman hours to take into account. That's unless you want to use the sweat-shops in India, Peru, etc.
                    I was joking.....

Comment

I think you've done a great job there Mo, I prefer No2 of the three.

Personally I would say that the image isn't to my tastes, but then my idea wasn't to everyones either...

Shall we all just paint our faces green and have done with it? I'm sure face paints are even cheaper than badges.
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I don't have a favourite, all 3 are very artistic. Well done Maureen
                        Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 22-01-2009, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I think they're all great Maureen...not wanting to confuse matters but I liked the 1st the best!
                          BTW...sorry if it's come across as poo pooing the idea saying they were maybe a bit too pricey for me....just didn't want to have said earlier I was interested & then let peeps down at the end!...it's a great idea just not for me right now!!...Sowwy!!
                          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

What's all this about? T shirts, badges etc, why?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                              What's all this about? T shirts, badges etc, why?
                              so that when you're out and about, you can accost complete strangers and swing your pants/badges/tshirts etc at them cos they are wearing one and are vine members too

Comment

I really like the ones npk is pricing up, with HW's design, and I love Maureen's design too.
                                As for the prices, well, £10 for a T-shirt is probably too much for me too, although I'd dearly love one. This seems to be a bit much for some people to believe so I'll put it into perspective thus; out of 50 quid 'spare' this month, I have to MOT my car, pay my lottie rent, buy both boys 3 sets of footwear each, and buy #2 son's birthday present...

If I could wait til my birthday in May...?!
                                Last edited by SarzWix; 22-01-2009, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X